Reggie Ball is ACC's "Best chance to surprise"

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Reggie Ball is ACC\'s \"Best chance to surprise\"

according to the Insiders. Although the piece only rates Ball @ #5 there is definitely astericks & bullets pointing upwards. Insiders appears to be hedging their bets of the #5 ranking with the possibility that Ball really breaks out.
The Rambling Wreck could surely rise/fall in the standings based on 'future star' Ball. If Reggie finds his receivers or scrambles for 1st downs, Tech will sting. The ground game is solid, the D won't give up much & the gm plan will be conservative. If our QB can direct marches to scores, GT will challenge anybody.

Insiders rates the QBs

Re: Reggie Ball is ACC\'s \"Best chance to surprise\"

That article is like so many others... overrating Charlie Whitehurst. Charlie Whitehurst is NOT the most accurate QB. In fact, he is one of the most inaccurate. It was his excellent receivers last year catching his poorly thrown passes that gave him such good numbers. Whenever they stumbled, Whitehurst threw instant interceptions. Trust me, the myth that is Whitehurst is going to be revealed very quickly this season, and everyone is going to act all shocked and surprised, except for you all Constant Yellow Jackets, except for you all. Because you have been enlightened by my prescient analysis. You will be able to smugly yawn and shrug and say, "Ah, I already knew he wasn't any good. The Bunger Henry told me so months ago."

Re: Reggie Ball is ACC\'s \"Best chance to surprise\"

Well remember that TechFowl said that Whitehurst is the real deal. I've seen the boy do too much right too many times. He will do well this year.

He needs to be more consistent, which I suspect he will be this year, but when he's on he's throwing darts - it is not just his recievers.

Back