Reilly

Mustard said it best...we've GOT to keep these guys in our prayers...for healing!!! We need some healing on all these injuries. Please pray for God to heal all these injuries and to keep our boys injury free!!

Pray every chance you get!!!

Man, this is HUGE......He calls the assignments on the line etc....IF we start a true freshman here, I believe this outweighs all the other losses.With the blitz schemes of BYU etc, we REALLY need Reilly in there...And with a "high" sprain, he could be out several weeks

Man, are we snakebit or what ! ? !

pat.gif
pat.gif
behead.gif
wtf.gif

Originally posted by 33jacket:
I have given up. Tech is cursed. there is no other way to see this. We are freakin cursed.
mad.gif
mad.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Give up? Whatever man. Besides, since Tidwell-Neal has some exp at center he can play there and Leon can play at Guard. But if Tuminello has to play center, well, we'll deal with it and move on.

Originally posted by BeerNutts:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by 33jacket:
I have given up. Tech is cursed. there is no other way to see this. We are freakin cursed.
mad.gif
mad.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Give up? Whatever man. Besides, since Tidwell-Neal has some exp at center he can play there and Leon can play at Guard. But if Tuminello has to play center, well, we'll deal with it and move on.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Figure of speech. I would never give up...there is too much fight in me.

Injury wise things could be much worse, i.e. the Falcons. You gotta beelieve they can overcome this.

Arrrgh. Real bad blow.
Why isn't Robinson 'conditioned' yet? I can see a wrapped hand not being as good as an undamaged one, but why has this affected conditioning?
Just a thought, just a thought.

Regarding Leon...

Firstly, a banged up hand has made for some more difficulties in weight training for him.

Secondly, and more importantly, he has had more important things to deal with off the field that has taken his focus off the game a bit. Nothing he did wrong...just things he had to focus on.

Maybe I have missed something on the Reilly injury. I have spent the day 3 putting my way to another 80.

I have not seen a more detailed diagnosis other than a sprain. I guess it could be bad sprain, but why assume the worst? Fingers crossed here.

Check ramblinwreck.com, Gailey says Reilly will play. Saw a link from the Hive.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Back