Religious post....

98ReckDriver

Varsity Lurker
My prayer:

"Lord of all that is good and holy, please smite the pups this Saturday. May the men of Old Florida fight like champions and send both the uga team and its ridiculous followers back to their shanty homes in unbridled shame. The droves and legions of their followers have become all to much to bear with their recent and luck-filled success. Surely their arrogance and stupidity is an affront to you, your Son, and all that is good in the world. Please set it right yet again with resounding Florida victory. And may the mighty Auburn team take notes from the game and do the same. I am your humble servant."

Eck

This is too good, are you the son of the Chaplin that Gen. George Patton ask to write a prayer so that the weather would clear in WWII?

Another.

May the dawgs find some way to win out and own the SEC, so that a 2nd tier team from the ACC may beat ever living crap out them November 29 and show the unlearned ones of the change that is to come between the superconferences as well as the tide within the state.

Hey I hope the Dogs lose this weekend too, but save those prayers for when we play them! Thats when I REALLY want the Pups to lose!

Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers. You are truly benevolent.

blue.gif
laugh.gif

And Lord... can you please tie the shoestrings of the UGAg players together when they play Auburn in a couple of weeks? A little lesson in humility is definitely in order for the mutts. Also, can you please potty train them before they come to BDS@HGF?

Back