Remember at this

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
time all this is just a rumor nothing more nothing less. I'm sorry that I made the original post on the Hive and then here. So until all this is confirmed by the GTAA lets cool it and wait for the fall out. Quit saying fire CG now, quit saying fire anybody until the truth is known about the mess that may or not be true.

OF: It's hard for all of us to take what we're hearing. When I saw MasterB confirm this it spoke volumes for what you had thought. I don't think you did anything to make this happen.

I agree, I don't want this to be true and if it isn't IT'S A TERRIBLE HOAX TO PLAY!!!!!!

MSTA thanks, I made the original post as a question not as a statement of fact. My stomach is now tied in knots and I feel sick that I may have started a rumor that may not have any truth at all.

oldfoggy - it wasn't just you. I posted it on rivals this morning and deleted it shortly thereafter. Don't worry about it.

I know for a fact that Hollings is out. Not sure about the others. We'll see what happens.

They've already mentioned it on Buck & Kincade.

Buck and Kincaid ??? are you kidding me... like either of those idiots have any connections at Tech... they are just spewing what they read on these boards...

Originally posted by chilidogking:
oldfoggy - it wasn't just you. I posted it on rivals this morning and deleted it shortly thereafter. Don't worry about it.

I know for a fact that Hollings is out. Not sure about the others. We'll see what happens.

They've already mentioned it on Buck & Kincade.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Chili: Can you tell us what was said on 680 The Fan? Thanks.

Agreed OF - How does it make the situation better by calling for heads (assuming everything we've heard is true)?

The number is very disappointing but I still can't see laying the blame on CCG. I left GT on academic warning and I have never blamed anyone but myself - and I didn't have the additional pressures of being an athlete.

Originally posted by jacketguy:
Buck and Kincaid ??? are you kidding me... like either of those idiots have any connections at Tech... they are just spewing what they read on these boards...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Don't you mean Suck and Overpaid?

I brought this back to the top in hopes that some of you will read it and let your better half prevail. Hopefully some cooler heads will also prevail.

Back