Replay of the KSU game?

SMoney

Dodd-Like
Anyone know if there will be a replay on the ACCN? I was able to make it to a restaurant for a little bit of the game over lunch in-between kids baseball games, but no access to a recording. I scanned ahead for the entire week on the ACCN guide on YTTV, but didn't see it listed. Would like to see the full thing if available somewhere...

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Sometimes just plain old YouTube will have a condensed game

agt45

Distinguished Gentleman
YouTube has a ~24 min condensed game already

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
Yates made some nice throws. Hope he doesn't have the deer in headlights look this Saturday. O-line needs to stand their ground like those brave 300 Spartans at Thermopylae.

JJacket

Yates made some nice throws. Hope he doesn't have the deer in headlights look this Saturday. O-line needs to stand their ground like those brave 300 Spartans at Thermopylae.
He has been around a lot of football. Uncle played in the NFL. I don't think it will be an issue.

GT18YJjr.

Dodd-Like
If you’re looking for the full game, espn had the Bally sports games on demand the day after the game last season.

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
We mostly don’t expect anything good, which is exactly when GT can somehow pull out a special game.

JJacket

We mostly don’t expect anything good, which is exactly when GT can somehow pull out a special game.
So are we gonna pull it all out in front of Clemson or just pull it out enough to win the game?

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Oddly, most of the ACC games from last weekend are replayed at various times this week on ACCN - except our game. Even the F$U/JaxSt game was replayed. I would have watched it but wasn't in the mood for a Tragic Comedy or a Disaster flik - was hoping for less Drama and more Action.

GT18YJjr.

Dodd-Like
The espn app has the full Bally sports broadcast under the acc category in the on demand section.