Reseating visiting fans

swGAboy

Varsity Lurker
I'm not sure why UGA fans are mad about the reseating of visiting teams' fans at BDS. The new plan isn't for just that one game is it? I don't see how anyone could devise such a plan. This same ticket structure would surely be used for all TECH opponents. Anyone with some insight?
smile.gif
GO JACKETS!

I think it is for that one game, and the mutts are just being babies. Why should they have good seats at BDS? Why should we have good seats at Sanford?

Economics aside, it's about time we quit selling our best seats to the enemy.

Back in the old days (ancient times) when our opponents were invited guests it was protocol to offer nice seats. These are modern times and I think the present movement is long overdue.

Originally posted by 84Jacket:
No Count, the visitors seating sections wouldn't be for just for the UGAG game. All visitors fans will be in the same areas. We'll see alot of orange and blue (AU), tons of orange (CU), some baby blue (UNC), and red (UMd, NCSU, & UGAG) in the SE corner of the LE and upstairs in the new UN.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well, I stand corrected on that portion of my post, but the mutts ARE just being babies.

No Count, the visitors seating sections wouldn't be for just for the UGAG game. All visitors fans will be in the same areas. We'll see alot of orange and blue (AU), tons of orange (CU), some baby blue (UNC), and red (UMd, NCSU, & UGAG) in the SE corner of the LE and upstairs in the new UN.

Back