Returning Roster in a New Offense - QB

The only position I’m worried about is QB. Florida, FSU, UT, UM, and others have been looking for a while. I hope we have the answer on our roster.

The only position I’m worried about is QB. Florida, FSU, UT, UM, and others have been looking for a while. I hope we have the answer on our roster.
One of the three (or four or five with incoming) is gonna do well. I gotta feeling. Trust me. Could be any of them. I'd put money on Lucas, if healthy, but Oliver ran a similar offense at NWR and Graham has nothing but upside. We are sitting pretty for Collins' offensive scheme. We look to have the QB's on the roster that fit his offense.

Why the hell would we do that? We have like 12 RBs and LB is the weakest position on the entire team.
And BJS's future is at LB. We need no more running backs at the moment to play next season. I suppose we will offer some 5 star running backs to see if we can get any. I hope Collins offers all UGAg running backs and steals a recruit or two from them because we need it and for LOL's

Coach Collins ought to look at JC quarterbacks like 6-3 230 Logan Byrd out of Arizona Western JC who played for Veteran's High School in Houston County. Arizona Western JC is the same place that Virginia QB Brice Perkins played at.

Coach Collins ought to look at JC quarterbacks like 6-3 230 Logan Byrd out of Arizona Western JC who played for Veteran's High School in Houston County. Arizona Western JC is the same place that Virginia QB Brice Perkins played at.
Not a lot of JC players have gotten into GT over the years. Probably a stretch getting someone from Arizona Western enrolled, but if he can qualify, go for it.

Why the hell would we do that? We have like 12 RBs and LB is the weakest position on the entire team.
Because that is what Bama and LSU originally recruited him at. It also seems that he wants to play RB. He tweeted on the day that CPJ retired “RB me please..” (which has since been deleted).. He chose LB because he didn’t want to play in CPJ’s system and that is why he said his future was at LB.

Because that is what Bama and LSU originally recruited him at. It also seems that he wants to play RB. He tweeted on the day that CPJ retired “RB me please..” (which has since been deleted).. He chose LB because he didn’t want to play in CPJ’s system and that is why he said his future was at LB.
Fair enough. I just think it would be a weird move to take a great athlete and move him from your weakest position to what may be your strongest. I think Benson, Mason, Howard, and Malloy are more than capable there, and they've still got a lot of years left between them.

Fair enough. I just think it would be a weird move to take a great athlete and move him from your weakest position to what may be your strongest. I think Benson, Mason, Howard, and Malloy are more than capable there, and they've still got a lot of years left between them.

I think we do have decent enough RBs on the roster.. but wouldn’t it be nice to have a 6ft 2” 230lb beast running the ball?

James Graham looks dynamic. If he can't win the qb job we should move him to WR, where we are thin

Exactly what kind of offense does Collins prefer/run now?
Temple looked like pistol/shougun. Athletic QB who can run or pass. Don't look like a run first or pass first offense. Looks like pre snap read, at least the sample highlights I saw.

Fwiw, they beat USF, but won with I think a ST return for a TD, an int for a TD, and a fumble recovery for a TD

I think we do have decent enough RBs on the roster.. but wouldn’t it be nice to have a 6ft 2” 230lb beast running the ball?
no offense to Mitchell, but we need size and speed at mlb. Mitchell was good around the ball, but slow getting anywhere. We need a Phillip Wheeler type

I hope Graham and Lucas can battle it out for QB1. Will Lucas even be ready for spring ball?

This is bad news for Tobias. No chance at QB at all. He could probably play RB, but we have so many. He got offered by Troy so he might have them to fall back on. Or he might be able to provide some depth at safety. It's really unclear what he can do for us.

Tobias is a gd Football player. If he’s willing to change positions I feel like he will excel on either side of the ball. That kid is a leader and tough as nails. He’s not a QB but he’s definitely a football player and I hope he stays and helps lead this team.

Tobias is a gd Football player. If he’s willing to change positions I feel like he will excel on either side of the ball. That kid is a leader and tough as nails. He’s not a QB but he’s definitely a football player and I hope he stays and helps lead this team.
This. He reminds me alot of Chauncey Stucky. Northside qb who signed with Clemson and had a good career at receiver. Also caught Brett Favre's 1st touchdown pass as a Jet.
Csb moment. I struck out Stuckey twice in a game in high school.

What in the hell makes anyone look at Oliver's high school tape and Graham's high school tape and determine that Oliver needs to move positions and Graham needs to stay at QB? I don't get it. Oliver was a fine pistol QB as was Graham. Oliver appeared to be a bit green in games, but also looked to be a gamer when he was in at QB.

What in the hell makes anyone look at Oliver's high school tape and Graham's high school tape and determine that Oliver needs to move positions and Graham needs to stay at QB? I don't get it. Oliver was a fine pistol QB as was Graham. Oliver appeared to be a bit green in games, but also looked to be a gamer when he was in at QB.
I don’t watch tape bro. I just know things. That’s how this works.

Wonder if there are any graduating O line that we will target on the transfer market?

Of course

You don’t get those st the supermarket. You have to grow them and graduating Oline have been grown. Can they get in to a graduate program?? That would be the real question.

Back