Richt is a great coach

GTPilot

Flats Noob
He came out today and had his team prepared. They weren't overlooking us and they kicked our butts up and down the field. I didn't think they had a chance at pushing us around but I was totally wrong. I haven't seen a game that bad in a long time. We were beat in every facet of the game. Disappointing that Gailey didn't get this team prepared. Also, what is with dancing on the "G" before the game? Classless and probably only served to piss off Georgia more. How do you allow your players to do that? Very disappointing.

However, the UGA fans were the worst I have ever seen them. You can tell that success isn't something they are used to because they acted like idiots the whole game. I don't mind good natured ribbing but they were going out of their way to get in my face from the time I went to the stadium all the way back to my car. They were cussing and acting like kids. My wife is a UGA grad and she was embarressed. Unfortunately there wasn't anything for me to say back to them since our team decided to stay home today.

To the classy UGA fans: congratulations. The better team won today.

Back