Richt's press conference tantrum

I'm not arguing whether or not he should have spiked the ball, but in Murray's defense he threw for the end zone and the ball was tipped. If the ball would not have been tipped and was incomplete, uga would have had another chance to run a play.

He should have run Oliver over in his new shiny red Ford truck.

Anyone remember how CCG was treated by local media at the end of his last year? These local radio douche bags wouldn't dare say that same crap to CMR. And now GT fans are getting on the media in defense of Richt? The only thing Oliver did wrong was not having the balls to say: Yes, I am saying you can't win the big game. What do you have to say about that?

The fact that its being talked about so much means that 680 is winning right now. Imagine how many leg humpers are going to tune in on Monday afternoon to hear Oliver explain himself and call in to cuss at him.

okay, ill just ignore all the times pj has stuck it to his players instead of himself.

The fact that this appears to be a commonly held belief among former players, and the fire Paul Johnson crowd is very telling IMO.

The fact that its being talked about so much means that 680 is winning right now. Imagine how many leg humpers are going to tune in on Monday afternoon to hear Oliver explain himself and call in to cuss at him.

This....Chuck has a box of tissues and some Jorgensen out flicking his bean to this thread.....

HuH????? Even sand lot QB's can get two heaves in the endzone in 14 or even 10 seconds. Watch much football??? Avg pass play is seven seconds.

It's fixation on a minor mistake just because it was at the end of the game. The first down play was about a good a shot as the second-down play would've been, and it shouldn't have ended the game. That the pass was tipped and got caught on that play was really good luck.

okay, ill just ignore all the times pj has stuck it to his players instead of himself.

Examples or STFU. Never seen this EVER and in his radio post game interviews he most always takes full responsibility. This is just bullshit someone makes up to further their own narrow minded opinion that they want a coaching change.

If anything he should blame the players because most of those dickheads play with ZERO accountability and it has shown all season. They lack any type of fire or intensity. That's not all on PJ. Our players. Especially all the jokes we have on the DLine, are soft as a marshmellow.

This gives me great joy on several levels. First off it points out the crushing disappointment felt by the entire Bulldwag Nation. Despite their elitist view of themselves as a perennial National contender they come up short on their biggest opportunity in 3 decades. Most of them realize they will go to their graves without having an opportunity like this again in their lifetime. Yeah they could have and should have won the game but they did not get it done and that will sear in their soul for eternity.

I know I should not hold such feelings over something as trivial as a football game or a football team, but I just can't help it. This will make so many of the BD nation sick and totally ruin their holiday season and for that I am grateful. What a shallow A-hole I am.

Secondly the turd Chuck Oliver is exposed for the dip he really is. His station, the Bulldawg station, will most likely be forced to fire him for hurting the Reverand Richt's feelings. If that happens him and his sidekick the adolescent Chernoff will hopefully be taken off the air and spare the Atlanta airwaves from their childish banter.

I was hoping for a Tech win to make the day totally perfect but was not expecting it. We had a bit of a moral victory and that combined with the above made for a pretty good day on the whole.

Go Jackets!

This gives me great joy on several levels. First off it points out the crushing disappointment felt by the entire Bulldwag Nation. Despite their elitist view of themselves as a perennial National contender they come up short on their biggest opportunity in 3 decades. Most of them realize they will go to their graves without having an opportunity like this again in their lifetime. Yeah they could have and should have won the game but they did not get it done and that will sear in their soul for eternity.

I know I should not hold such feelings over something as trivial as a football game or a football team, but I just can't help it. This will make so many of the BD nation sick and totally ruin their holiday season and for that I am grateful. What a shallow A-hole I am.

Go Jackets!

Well said. I too, am an a-hole. I got to watch hundreds of uga fans heart break at the bar last night.

While normally I care more about GT winning than anything having to do with the dwags, I wholeheartedly enjoyed their sadness. It would've been a living hell in this state if they had a shot at the MNC.

It ought to be real fun at the 680 office tomorrow when Fat Chuck and Buck Belue pass each other in the hall.

Buck has to know Chuck is an idiot, even before this.....

I don't blame Richt one bit for being pissed. Hard fought game....comes down to the wire....and some herp derp mouths off...

Back