Richt's Troops No Role Models

Re: Richt\'s Troops No Role Models

Father Wasp you have such a beautiful way with words. Thanks for expressing the feelings of a lot of us.

They grinned that grin about four more times than we did this year. Once it was wide enough to last the whole year.

But you're right--the only way we should emulate them is on the field. They've done something to get their program on track, and whatever it is, we need it. The only time we showed any positive emotion in the game against the mutts was when we were looking like fools stomping on the G before the game. Then, we proceeded to look like scared little boys for four quarters--when it counted.

I'm not saying fire Gailey--not by a long shot. We need to give him a chance. But he needs to act fast.

Good grief, Wasp. The fact that someone doesn't agree with you does not make him a Georgia fan. You do a helluva lot of bashing of GT yourself, though you don't think it's bashing; you think it's "not being satisfied with mediocrity".

I say it's spinach, and I say the hell with it.

Originally posted by bellyseries:

I say it's spinach, and I say the hell with it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good one. LOL.

excuse me! but i like spinach

and so does gnats67 going by his popeye "avatar"

nyuk nyuk

I likes me spinachk.
wink.gif

Does anyone besides me see a resmblance between the Mutt who wears # 47 and the MSN-8 Butterfly?

47 really floats off the field in a similar manner to the ad character. Inquiring mind wants to know. ( sorry y'all for wrong number in yesterday's reply but I do have some senior moments)

Maybe this is the role model?????

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif

OK Count. I'm guilty as charged, I admit to grinning that wide, evil grin just like the Grinch when the beloved and washed Bulldogs fell to Florida, or to anyone else for that matter. Yes, I keep an eye peeled for whoever is playing them so I can pull for them.

I don't suppose I'll ever get to sit next to you and MeLuvaThaUglyDogs or whatever, saying "can't we all just get along".

Count me amongst my compadres here who have too many first hand, personal experiences with the mutts to ever let the "clean hate" be erased from the rivalry.

Purpose of the post was not to compare the two programs - this is a Tech board. Point was to point out some factual hypocrisy.

I'll sign off with something that may sting you Count - TO HELL WITH GEORGIA

Back