RIP Johnny Gresham

Quick survey. I actually saw Johnny Gresham play in person. Who else on the board was watching Tech in the early to mid-60's?

My family moved back to GA around NYE of 1962, after living near Houston TX for about 10 years. Limited coverage of GT in TX back then, except for bowls, so I really just became a fan after moving back.

From about four years old, 1959, I saw Tech play at least twice a year. Atlanta coaching staffs were comped tickets. We sat on bleachers atop the press box before upper west stands were built. I saw Johnny Gresham play. He was a great halfback.

Quick survey. I actually saw Johnny Gresham play in person. Who else on the board was watching Tech in the early to mid-60's?
I was lucky enough to see one or two games per season during that time. Was a Boy Scout usher after that until i matriculated in 1968.

I saw the Texas A&M game in 1966. I think he was on the team then. It was my first GT game.

Back