Road games 2021

The Jacket

The Coat
Wow, I could not disagree more. That 2007 game was the worst home opener loss in ND history, but the fans were incredibly polite and complimentary. They also all stayed to the end, despite the beat down they took. The stadium is beautiful and very old-fashioned, which of course I love. The music I have no recollection of. I think I've been up there twice and never met a single ND fan who wasn't friendly and engaging. A fantastic experience and could not recommend it more highly.
Paging @Allen Koholic

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Notre Dame will never win another NC. Everyone is on National television now, not just them. Terrible weather. Academics too hard. The only thing high school players now remember about ND is that they get whipped every time they play a really good football team.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Notre Dame will never win another NC. Everyone is on National television now, not just them. Terrible weather. Academics too hard. The only thing high school players now remember about ND is that they get whipped every time they play a really good football team.
Academics too hard? I guess you think we’ll never win another NC either?

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Academics too hard? I guess you think we’ll never win another NC either?
Was going to say the same thing. I think the landscape has evolved to where tech can make exceptions even though academics are hard. I think we can get to Notre Dames level. Let’s see what happens.

coit

Was going to say the same thing. I think the landscape has evolved to where tech can make exceptions even though academics are hard. I think we can get to Notre Dames level. Let’s see what happens.
Calling ND academics too hard for athletics is one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard. I don’t get the collective infatuation with ND. Just another catholic school in my opinion.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Calling ND academics too hard for athletics is one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard. I don’t get the collective infatuation with ND. Just another catholic school in my opinion.
Not to compare apples and oranges either but when guys like Joe Burrow or Justin Fields can take online classes and rarely set foot in a classroom O think our perception of what is really going on changes.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Avg SAT 1550+ and an acceptance rate <16% isn’t The University of Alabama, UGA or Clemson.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Avg SAT 1550+ and an acceptance rate <16% isn’t The University of Alabama, UGA or Clemson.
Entrance standards don’t matter for football anymore. NCAA just turns their head to look away because they know their power is slipping.

coit

Just because they are small and don’t accept everyone that applies doesn’t mean that the curriculum is difficult once you are in.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Entrance standards don’t matter for football anymore. NCAA just turns their head to look away because they know their power is slipping.
The NCAA has a selective blind eye for the football factories. But they will punish smaller schools like Ole Miss if they steal too many of Bama’s recruits.

joeye

Varsity Connoisseur
If the Notre Dame campus and experience were as awesome and holy as their fans think it were, perhaps they wouldn’t have moved the college football Hall of Fame from South Bend to Atlanta after only 17 years.