Roddy Jones Joining Raycom Sports

Good for Roddy. Can't be upset with a guy for upwardly advancing his career.

What a pick! What a pick by Raycom CEO!

That didn't take long. Good for Roddy, he definitely has the chops. Now how do we get SEB into this vacancy? It's well past time ST had a voice on our broadcasts. Wes didn't count.

That didn't take long. Good for Roddy, he definitely has the chops. Now how do we get SEB into this vacancy? It's well past time ST had a voice on our broadcasts. Wes didn't count.

I nominate 'not-JF77.' :biggrin:

The best part of JF77 being in that role is that the entire booth would be completely blitzed by the end of the first quarter. I'd stop watching TV broadcasts altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any ideas about who might be the new colored guy?

thatsracist.gif

Somebody get me this gig. Or find an application for it. I have 4 years of color experience and 7 years working part time at a radio station. I know it would be a long shot but if i applied everytime it came up i'd have a better and better chance each time. No college experience definitely holds me back. If someone has info on where to apply Pm me. Ill do some research myself

The best part of JF77 being in that role is that the entire booth would be completely blitzed by the end of the first quarter. I'd stop watching TV broadcasts altogether.

Thanks the jacket, for the shoutout there! And jf77 would be a dang good voice in the booth. And LMAO on the last quoted post:bowrofl:

Chuck Dowdle would be fantastic.

Oh Yeah! HAHA

Seriously though, I listen to a lot of college football radio. I'm kind of an old school radio guy that prefers radio over TV. The broadcast and info is so much better IMO. Don't think I've heard anyone worse than Dowdle.

I would rather listen to a season of Larry Munson than a single radio segment of Chuck Dowdle. Dowdle's incoherent bumbling isn't even fodder for humor, it's just brain poison.

Back