Roll call for Charlotte

Looks like me and a Criminole fan will be going.

Same here. He is my brother in law. He's glad we're going to the game together, but deep down he was wanting to watch them play Duke from his house.

Same here. He is my brother in law. He's glad we're going to the game together, but deep down he was wanting to watch them play Duke from his house.

I think it surprises FSU fans how excited TECH fans are for this game.

Family 4 packs for ACC championship game just scrolled across the bottom of the screen. 4 tix and 4 sammiches for $100.

ORDER at 336-331-3830

Just bought a block of 10 in Section 102 Row 7 for about $80/each on ticketmaster - not bad at all for 7 rows from the field. GT Band in Section 101 and the rest of the GTAA tickets on the other side of them. Hopefully we'll get more Tech fans than FSU in that section. There's a lot of tickets left at the same price.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/dr-pepp...catid=8&tm_link=artist_msg-0_0E004CE8A8854AA7

We're booking a house for the weekend - around $550 total for the weekend with 8 people staying. 5 miles from the stadium. Pumped!

Confirmed bringing 4 + me. We will be practicing synchronized Rodzilla celebrations for TD's.

Anyone have some good tips on hotels? I've never been to Charlotte before. Any good bars to celebrate afterwards?

In +7. Just booked our tix on StubHub today on GT side - upper level. Can't wait!

ME +5.

I can't even imagine how pumped the crowd will be if we've just beaten UGA and destroyed our previous 4 opponents.

In +3. Section 252 right behind Tech lower sections on ACC/Chick-fil-a promo for $55 each. Told me they ran out of hats so just tix and 4 sandwiches at a Charlotte local CFA.

all you guys going to Charlotte, you gotta stop at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar. It's legit.

Me +1. My daughter and I will be in 554, Row 1B, seats 17 & 18. Here's to some decent weather.

Back