Roll Tide Art Thread - Begin Your Celebratory Experience Here

Attachments

• BAINBRIDGE-READY.jpg
    BAINBRIDGE-READY.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 18
I just realized the bama logo is kinda hidden, maybe I can shrink the photo down to fit.

öööö it, I'm in! TIA, could you be kind and give my avatar the eyes? THWg!

I hope it's an absolute embarassing beatdown and a disgrace to a championship game, with bama in favor.
I do too but I think there's a bit of a problem with the fact that the mutts have got their öööö together and Bama seems to be losing theirs. Saban is going to have to gameplan for this and I just can't see where he's doing it. You have to stop the run. You have to get after Fromm. I just don't see Bama working towards this. It looks like they're just going to roll the dice and trot out their usual game which will be a :fatal error: .

I do too but I think there's a bit of a problem with the fact that the mutts have got their öööö together and Bama seems to be losing theirs. Saban is going to have to gameplan for this and I just can't see where he's doing it. You have to stop the run. You have to get after Fromm. I just don't see Bama working towards this. It looks like they're just going to roll the dice and trot out their usual game which will be a :fatal error: .
I find your lack of faith in Saban to be disturbing... 11-0 against former assistants.
IMG_3012.jpg

Back