Roman Reigns

Also: Joe Anoa'i was, is, and will likely remain my favorite Tech player of all time, irregardless of his wrestling career.

No player ever loved the fans as much as he, and it felt (not unlike wrestling) he was out to put on a show, so he gave 200% at all times.

I hope Key is working to get these ballers to visit our program as much as possible. Joe, Calvin, and yes, Reggie.

Key is doing wonders to toughen up the team but after 3.5 years of playing like melted ice cream, these heroes could help re-establish what Tech can be, mentor our players, and aim us for a higher ceiling than ever.
I hope the lift on the sidelines pregame. Nothing intimidates UGAg like seeing our guys curling 50lb dumbbells pregame.

Also: Joe Anoa'i was, is, and will likely remain my favorite Tech player of all time, irregardless of his wrestling career.

No player ever loved the fans as much as he, and it felt (not unlike wrestling) he was out to put on a show, so he gave 200% at all times.
It would be difficult for me to argue that point. He was definitely a fan favorite

Of course, I also think Guyton, Smith, Wheeler, Johnson, Walker, Landry, Scott....and on and on.....would be my favorite defensive player.

My least favorite would be Tommy Luginbill, because öööö that guy.

It would be difficult for me to argue that point. He was definitely a fan favorite

Of course, I also think Guyton, Smith, Wheeler, Johnson, Walker, Landry, Scott....and on and on.....would be my favorite defensive player.

Every time I watch a Predator movie, I think of Phil Wheeler.

Every time I watch a Predator movie, I think of Phil Wheeler.
And Wheeler did the odd, and probably best for his career, play as a freshman, redshirt as a sophomore, path.

The Rock?!

20240404_232117.jpg

And Wheeler did the odd, and probably best for his career, play as a freshman, redshirt as a sophomore, path.
[hanging?

#CSB..... Wheeler held the elevator door for me and my kids one time at the signing say in August that year

I loved Felipe Claybrooks. Felt like every time he came in the game the qb would exit with an injury after the play. Plus he went to my HS, several years ahead of me

I loved Felipe Claybrooks. Felt like every time he came in the game the qb would exit with an injury after the play. Plus he went to my HS, several years ahead of me
Not sure who let the dwags out but pretty sure who put 'em back in.

Derrick Morgan

Back