Ryan Stewart vs. Coleman Rudolf

GTFlunkout, that is truly a great post but I no longer agree with it.
tongue.gif

I will admit that I flip on 680 before I do 790 (then I flip back and forth for commercials or depending on which one is discussing Tech). Their shows are much more commentary and personality driven than 790. I think it makes them more entertaining, but it also means you have to listen to a lot more meaningless drivel (Max Howell
wink.gif
).

I listen to 680 a LOT. And despite what anyone says, Buck Belue is much fairer to Georgia Tech than some personalities which have ties neither to UGA or Tech. I think he has matured into a very good radio personality as well. Just my two cents.

I'm glad somebody else thinks Buck has his head on straight. The guys knows football and is a great smart mouth.

I really enjoy 680. They include a ton of Tech coverage - you just have to deal with the 680 homers. Perry and Kincade are douchebags and Max is close.

Good for Ryan on the UGA comments - glad to know we have some homers in the media.

When is he on the radio? I can't get 790 unless I get real close to ATL, but I get 680 as far out as Thomson so I listen a lot more.

Please tell me when Ryan is on the radio and I'll try to support him more.

Since this is about Ryan Stewart, here is something I saw yesterday morning.

It was a replay of the SSR from the night before. Much of the show was dominated by the uga/ Fl. game. Anyway at the end of the show, Ryan said he wanted to clarify his position on why fsu jumped ahead of ugag in the bcs. What he said was beautiful. To paraphrase,: Why do I care, I went to Georgia Tech. As far as I am concerned, to heck with georgia, to heck with their students, and to heck with anybody that is a fan of Ga. ..... It was a thing of beauty!

Ryan's cohort tried to regroup, but it was too late! Go Jackets!
laugh.gif

Back