Saban out for Dwags game

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
To whoever wrote that Clemson was our only hope: I don't see UGA winning a "national championship" with Stetson Bennett (this year's Hutson Mason) when they've failed to do it with way better players. But any "national championship" they won in a season where they dodged us would be illegitimate.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I’ll be honest, I think Saban knows he’s not winning this game. This feels like another strategic covid positive test. @ibeeballin
Is this like the year Duke had a bad team so Coach K took the whole season off "recovering"?

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
Saban is running the ultimate troll on Georgia, he’s going to beat them easily with his back up.
This is what I am thinking (hoping)...he's done it twice with his QBs and now will do it again by sitting this one out and letting Sark take the reins. He's probably not even got COVID. He's just doing this to prove that he can.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I just don't see UGAg winning the game. Alabama is every bit as physical as UGAg man for man and is actually much better at QB

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I hate it. But Georgia is going to win that game whether Saban is in the sidelines or not. Giving them 6 points is a lock. I’d bet a lot of money on it. Bama struggled against Ole Miss. Georgia has struggled with nothing.
I mean, Bama’s defense struggled with Ole Miss. Their offense was effectively unimpeded by Ole Miss. From what I hear, U[sic]GA’s strength is their D, so it should be an interesting matchup.

I’m not going to watch it, because THWG.

JRjr

JJacket

I hate it. But Georgia is going to win that game whether Saban is in the sidelines or not. Giving them 6 points is a lock. I’d bet a lot of money on it. Bama struggled against Ole Miss. Georgia has struggled with nothing.
So you're that impressed with Stetson that you think Alabama is gonna fold?

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Hasn't UGA been losing at halftime in two of three games so far? Let's pump the breaks on UGA's greatness.

eneq

Junior Varsity Lurker
Some of you guys really think Kirby is going to be the first former assistant to take down Saban?

Although, would a loss count against his record if he isn't on the sidelines?

Last edited:

BuzzedATL

Varsity Lurker
UGA had their hands full against Arkansas and Tennessee for most of the game. Only team they seemed to put away early was Auburn. Bama is coming off a down week so you know they’re going to play hard. I think Bama by a comfortable margin - 14 or so

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
This worries me. Saban must think a loss to a former assistant is likely, thus the COVID alibi. Sarkisian takes the loss.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
Bama's running backs are really impressive, especially Harris. We're going to see how good UGA's defense is.

Clemson's offense looks even better than Bama's, watching highlights. I think they are the legit best team in the country.

JJacket

Bama's running backs are really impressive, especially Harris. We're going to see how good UGA's defense is.

Clemson's offense looks even better than Bama's, watching highlights. I think they are the legit best team in the country.
They were. The ATL will be from Saturday onward