Sad sack GT fans

Apprehensive of success, it is amazing that Tech fans have successful professional careers.

This team can win big and isn't far from 9-1 or 10-0 right now.

We are good.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that one is completely within your control and the other is not?

Apprehensive of success, it is amazing that Tech fans have successful professional careers.

This team can win big and isn't far from 9-1 or 10-0 right now.

We are good.

Part of what makes some people successful is the worry about not being successful. One of my friends makes really, really good money - like much more than 80k. Owns his own business. Constantly worried, as we tend to do, about failure. Constantly working because he fears what would happen to his business if he relaxed a bit thinking he would take his eye of the ball. Vacations are in constant touch with work. Some folks aren't like that, but he is.

I've heard some other fans like this. In my opinion, these guys are just CPJ haters so they enjoy the fact that we are doing well, but hate that CPJ is probably here to stay.

no coit is right. majority of our fanbase can't enjoy öööö. they're always looking towards the next loss.

Hey, finally someone gets it! That was my only point really. Why are these people so afraid to enjoy a nice season? If we lose to UGA, well that sucks but considering what we came into the season with it is a wild success.

I've heard some other fans like this. In my opinion, these guys are just CPJ haters so they enjoy the fact that we are doing well, but hate that CPJ is probably here to stay.

Ahhhh, I think that's it. Most of the negative nancys here just don't like CPJ. So probably like that outside of ST as well.

Back