Sarks is drinking again

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Someone in another thread said it best.

I hope OK St sweeps the BigVII every year and gets playoff talk while UT and OU sit out their new conf champ game.

PS: ARKY was rockin
Last Oklahoma State win against Oklahoma was 2014. They won just 4 times in the last 20 years.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Someone in another thread said it best.

I hope OK St sweeps the BigVII every year and gets playoff talk while UT and OU sit out their new conf champ game.

PS: ARKY was rockin
ARKY was rockin??? I thought that packed Razorback stadium was just an optical illusion on my TV, after reading all the posts here claiming that BDS was half empty because of COVID. Maybe no COVID in ARKY? Or Ames, Iowa?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
ARKY was rockin??? I thought that packed Razorback stadium was just an optical illusion on my TV, after reading all the posts here claiming that BDS was half empty because of COVID. Maybe no COVID in ARKY? Or Ames, Iowa?
Arkansas vs Texas
Iowa vs Iowa State
If GT played Texas at home the stadium would be packed.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
None in Ohio or Michigan yesterday either.

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee
Yeah actually. To hear some of them tell it, there never was any covid to begin with. Arkansas folks aren't the sharpest crayons in the shed.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Last Oklahoma State win against Oklahoma was 2014. They won just 4 times in the last 20 years.
Did their fans cry like toddlers and threaten to stay home because they weren’t having fun?

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Did their fans cry like toddlers and threaten to stay home because they weren’t having fun?
I'm only lured to the game because of snacks at the tailgate. Cold juice boxes would be nice.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
Except not quite as bad
And hooray for that. I dont know what I would do with myself if we were only 0.200 against those öööös over my lifetime rather than the 0.250 we currently boast.

I turn 5 this year so here’s hopin.

Last edited: