Saturday Morning Practice Report

jacketguy

Damn Good Rat
Thanks Axe... I plan to be there tonight...

Did you happen to see Eddy Parker practicing today... and the obvious question.. what about number 8?

I just got back from practice not much exciting today. The team was not in full pads, so there wasn't a great deal of contact today. Here are some random thoughts.

1. Reggie Ball continued to make progress. He is just a very steady and consistent thrower. Throws a nice accurate ball. He also is very confident looking in the huddle. I've seen a lot of RS-Fr. and true freshmen look lost in the huddle.

2. Chris Woods continues to stand out. Very natural runner. Surpringsly, he looks to be a very patient runner with good vision.

3. Wide Receivers really stepped up today. I thought it was the best day I've seen them have as a group. Guys that were struggling to catch the football earlier this week, really picked it up a notch.

4. Mansfield made some nice plays today. He has really surprised me. He will be a big factor this fall. He had some nice battles with the OL in drills.

5. Great speed in the back 7 for GT. Those kids are going to be all over the place. If the d-line can hold their own, we could surprise on defense.

6. J.P. Foschi had a nice day catching the football. He's got sticky hands right now.

7. Hal Higgins was hitting the football pretty good today.

That is all I can think of right now. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Back