Saturday Other Games Thread

Not sure why the guy on FOX just said "..and MICHIGAN. STATE. looks to stay un.de.feated., they're at #24 Miami.." like he was talking about the Michigan Tech Powderpuff Paladins trying to upset 2001 Miami to win the national title, rather than a P5 team trying to go 3-0 with a win over a barely-ranked Canes. Big Ten circlejerking I guess but it made me feel dizzy.

Not sure why the guy on FOX just said "..and MICHIGAN. STATE. looks to stay un.de.feated., they're at #24 Miami.." like he was talking about the Michigan Tech Powderpuff Paladins trying to upset 2001 Miami to win the national title, rather than a P5 team trying to go 3-0 with a win over a barely-ranked Canes. Big Ten circlejerking I guess but it made me feel dizzy.

I think everyone knows Miami is only in the top 25 to promote that opening game against Bama.

michigan 28 no. illinois 3 ouch - uh i didn't think we got beat by a good team and ............... we didn't
56-3. About to find out what a team better than Michigan would do to a team not as good as Northern Illinois

Pretty decent college foootball day overall. Pitt/WMU is pretty darn good. Awbun/Penn St, there (college station fools), should be a blast. Bama/Gators. Cocks/Mutts. BYU/Aztecs tonite in Provo.. Thank god football is back!

To be fair, despite all our XP misses/blocks last year, we never gave up points on it lol

Back