Saturday other games thread

Go and look up the Bio on those T-Fr OLs and see how they were rated coming out of HS, TAMU has a lot of deep pockets Alums that made their Money in Commercial Real Estate, Petrochemicals, Natural Resources etc, my guess is they would buy Top Dollar OLs if that's what Jimbo wanted.

Can't believe you pulled out the "look he's a T-Fr why can't our Guys do that, must be our Coaches that are doing something different and wrong".

Imagine we both are Coaches at 3 point shooting, but I'm coaching Steph Curry and you're coaching Shaq O'Neal -- in that case we have no idea which of us is really the better coach at 3 point shooting.
Imagine you are just just trying to teach your 3-point shooter to know what a 3-point shot is and your shooter isn’t grasping that concept.

that would be the equivalent level of coaching failure for our team’s O Line.

Georgia will lose 2 of 3 vs. Kentucky, Florida, and Tennessee. Since they won't be undefeated, our win at Grant Field will not be the biggest upset of the year but I do not care.

Georgia’s defense is one of the best of all time in college football but their offense is still pedestrian. Someone will eventually exploit them and they won’t be able to keep up on offense

Georgia’s defense is one of the best of all time in college football but their offense is still pedestrian. Someone will eventually exploit them and they won’t be able to keep up on offense
That might be different if Daniels gets back.
They've got good running backs. And 0 is a matchup nightmare at TE.
They can afford to play it close to the vest on offense because they know they'll win the field position battle with that defense.
For now.

Imagine you are just just trying to teach your 3-point shooter to know what a 3-point shot is and your shooter isn’t grasping that concept.

that would be the equivalent level of coaching failure for our team’s O Line.
Our alums and boosters likely don't put 1/10 the amount of cash towards our program than Texas A&M's do. I don't see any scenario where we ever reach that level

That big TE UGAg has looks scary. 6'7" and 280 or so?

For Bama to still be ranked over Penn State after yesterday is an affront to democracy.

Back