Schiano ded.

My superficial understanding is that Schiano has always had Urban and Sabans support (not sure the connection)

Schiano has the respect of most CFB coaches. He's one of "their guys", and taking a öööö on him like that did not hurt Schiano nearly as much as it hurt UT in the eyes of the "talented coach" community (which is very small). If it had just been someone UT could fire, they could wash their hands of it, but you can't fire your idiot fans. The AD really should have had the pulse on this one, because even if they weren't going to hire Schiano, there was no worse way to do it than finding out through a pitchfork riot. Well, maybe they could have shot him. It just means more, and all.

I hope UT ends up making a home run hire.

Florida made a solid hire with Mullen.

Outside of Tennessee and Florida, there is no one in the east to consistently challenge uga. Vandy, UK and Mizzou are not going to do it. Tennessee and Florida need to step it up as do we.

Volnation is hilarious right now.....all patting themselves on the back like they've accomplished something. The only thing they've accomplished is becoming the laughing stock of football.

That we, sadly, managed to lose to. Effin Hell.

Some say the ut ad is toast. He ought to go ahead and sign him! But doubt if possible now.

I hope UT ends up making a home run hire.

Florida made a solid hire with Mullen.

Outside of Tennessee and Florida, there is no one in the east to consistently challenge uga. Vandy, UK and Mizzou are not going to do it. Tennessee and Florida need to step it up as do we.
Please Leach to Tennessee.

I want uga to prepare for CPJ, Malzahn, Leach and Mullen offenses every season. They won't have as much time to focus on our offense...

I want uga to prepare for CPJ, Malzahn, Leach and Mullen offenses every season. They won't have as much time to focus on our offense...

That and Leach's offense is the opposite of ours, so if they prep for ours by throwing bean bags, they are going to have to throw what for Leach's? Patio furniture? I like it.

It's not like our offense was tough to defend this year though

It's not like our offense was tough to defend this year though
They spent one session every single week on our offense. The uga coaches were open about that.

I think it showed compared to last year. Probably not the difference between a win and a loss, but it's something.

They spent one session every single week on our offense. The uga coaches were open about that.

I think it showed compared to last year. Probably not the difference between a win and a loss, but it's something.
We lost to Duke. UGA coaches could have spent the week sipping mai tais by the beach and shut us down.

Back