Sea of Orange at BDS

Were you there? If not, you are the problem.

That was actually probably one of the weakest Clemmons turnouts I recall. GT fans were there and supportive until it was clear that CPJ had no intention of trying a different QB until it was too late.

If Dabo can work a few QBs into the game plan, why can’t CPJ?
I wasn't there, I'm not the problem. I was at the BASS AOY listening to fishing pros. It's much more rewarding.

I agree. I sit in the Tech Terrace and can see the whole stadium....about like normal. Now, the student sections are another story.....

Student sections looked fine to pretty good a few minutes into the game.

JRjr

Not true. 08-09 were great. We had 60k+ at the peach bowl.
I was there too. I don't think we had 60,000 there but we definitely had 1/3 to 1/2 of the stadium filled with Tech fans. There was a lot of excitement until the opening kickoff, after that the only fun was that the Dome looked like Hartsfield with a bunch of paper airplanes flying around.

I was there too. I don't think we had 60,000 there but we definitely had 1/3 to 1/2 of the stadium filled with Tech fans. There was a lot of excitement until the opening kickoff, after that the only fun was that the Dome looked like Hartsfield with a bunch of paper airplanes flying around.
To me it seemed like just one end zone and corner were lsu fans. Before going into the dome I remember thinking "ive never seen this many tech fans" 09 cofh was best I can remember, maybe 15k dwag fans. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me.

Why would anyone of sound mind and body attend yesterday’s game after watching the Bad News Bears lose to Pitt last week.

I was actually surprised there weren’t fewer GT fans at the stadium.

I agree. I sit in the Tech Terrace and can see the whole stadium....about like normal. Now, the student sections are another story.....
Students showed up around end of 1st quarter and left at halftime. Pathetic!

There were some heifers, but also was some serious talent. We just need to figure out how to keep the heifers out! Do that and a little orange is a welcome sight.

It is always nice to even see the box/premium seats have a öööö ton of orange in them too. I had no clue that Clemson fans were even big donors to our school also.

Back