Season starts today

Nawaab

Dodd-Like
Seeing as how we've been playing like we're half-asleep so far anyway, the real part of the season starts today. Enough powder puff teams and vagina-powered efforts. We've played like **** so far. That's what I saw in the stands against SC State, and that's what I've seen every time since. Maybe we were waiting for this portion of the schedule. Time to go balls to the walls.

Seeing as how we've been playing like we're half-asleep so far anyway, the real part of the season starts today. Enough powder puff teams and vagina-powered efforts. We've played like **** so far. That's what I saw in the stands against SC State, and that's what I've seen every time since. Maybe we were waiting for this portion of the schedule. Time to go balls to the walls.

I don't think we've played that terribly. We won a crucial in-division game against UNC and beat our two easy, must-win division opponents. We were in both of the games that we lost.

But I agree with your sentiment that the real season begins now. It feels like all the games so far have been a lead up to what begins next Saturday and ends with UGA. I'm ready for it, expecting some good surprises, but don't think we'll win them all.

Back