Season ticket prices

thanks what about away game tickets??
Likely have to wait until all those teams let us know. You can monitor that link for updates or check out each teams respective ticket page.

Or call the ticket office and inquire.

Likely have to wait until all those teams let us know. You can monitor that link for updates or check out each teams respective ticket page.

Or call the ticket office and inquire.
Or keep posting the question on ST.

Or keep posting the question on ST.
See, I was trying nicely to say, "Hey, Dumbasses that ask the same öööö every year, the website hasn't changed its address in 30 years and the phone number hasn't either. Quit being lazy öööös and go direct to the source."

Yours came off as condescending.

See, I was trying nicely to say, "Hey, Dumbasses that ask the same öööö every year, the website hasn't changed its address in 30 years and the phone number hasn't either. Quit being lazy öööös and go direct to the source."

Yours came off as condescending.
CSB: When I was in 7th grade, one day I was just sitting there quietly in class, when unexpectedly the teacher got angry at me and told me to leave and sit in the hall. (Her name was Mrs. Lindsay.) I was flabbergasted. At the end of the period she came out and told me she disciplined because of the disrespectful smirk on my face.

But it was just my normal face.

CSB: When I was in 7th grade, one day I was just sitting there quietly in class, when unexpectedly the teacher got angry at me and told me to leave and sit in the hall. (Her name was Mrs. Lindsay.) I was flabbergasted. At the end of the period she came out and told me she disciplined because of the disrespectful smirk on my face.

The 1930's must have sucked.

I agree, there are great seats still available. GTAA gave STH the opportunity to select open seats a few weeks back and there were even seats in 106 available during our selection window. I was tempted but chose to stick with 109.
What is the over/under for COMBINED attendance for USF plus the Citadel? 80,000?

I had the same thing happen to me.

What is the over/under for COMBINED attendance for USF plus the Citadel? 80,000?

Over. Where can I make that bet?

In the last 10 years we've only had announced attendance less than 40K three times. Two of those were last year (Alcorn St, UVA). No reason for attendance to ever be as bad as it was for UVA last year.

Reminder that tomorrow (5/31) is the last day to order extra home tickets at a discount (no discount for uGA game) and order away tickets with "priority" through the GTAA.

Ehh, the teacher probably just had enough of kids öööö that day. Children are very stupid. Before their brain develops fully(25-30) they are kinda retarded. She probably would never remember kicking you out any way. But you learned a lesson, getting kicked out was for nothing, so watch out.

Back