Season ticket renewals

Heard one virologist say that things may not get back to what we used to consider "normal" for thirty years due to the Wuhan virus's mutation rate. So sit back - it's going to be a wild ride.
Link?

I heard they’re gonna enforce buttplugs that transmit signals to your GT app so GTPD can check your smart phones to make sure it’s inserted and inserted correctly. This will be a deal breaker for me but it looks like most of you on this thread should be ok with it.

Renewed. Hopefully I'll be presently surprised and during the year off they will have actually finished the never-ending I-85 South construction between Spartanburg and Greenville.

Renewed with Stingers 2019 seats. Wouldn't mind seeing if I can move a bit

Renewed. Hopefully I'll be presently surprised and during the year off they will have actually finished the never-ending I-85 South construction between Spartanburg and Greenville.
It's pretty much finished for now. The last few times I traveled through there (7-8 times per year) it has been flowing much better.

I just renewed mine. I hope the madness is over before the season begins.

I heard they’re gonna enforce buttplugs that transmit signals to your GT app so GTPD can check your smart phones to make sure it’s inserted and inserted correctly. This will be a deal breaker for me but it looks like most of you on this thread should be ok with it.
When your mother heard about this she bought tickets immediately.

Last edited:
Took 6 pages to butt stuff. Stingtalk used to be much quicker getting there.

Has there ever been a time that I-85 thru SC was not under major construction at some location?

Has there ever been a time that I-85 thru SC was not under major construction at some location?
1613932631292.gif

Back