Season Tix On Sale Jan 13/15

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Looks like 2020 season tickets go on sale January 13 or 15. (I got two e-mails with different info - I think one's for faculty/staff and one's for the general public, or something.) Tech Fund fees will remain the same, but IIRC, this is a substantial jump in ticket prices (presumably because of the MB game).

Here's the pricing info:

$229 Gold Zone seating in the Upper North at Bobby Dodd Stadium and 300 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$299 Gold Zone seating in the Upper North at Bobby Dodd Stadium and 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$345 New Alumni (TECH Fund and Non-TECH Fund areas) and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$379 Faculty/Staff and Letterwinners Non-TECH Fund areas and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$385 Faculty/Staff and Letterwinners TECH Fund and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$405* Non-TECH Fund seating areas at Bobby Dodd Stadium and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$430* TECH Fund seating areas at Bobby Dodd Stadium and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

*A loyalty discount of $26 per seat will be applied to renewals received prior to January 24th. Individuals who renew prior to this date will also receive a loyalty gift.

JRjr

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Looks like my two seats in 127 will run me $500 Tech Fund plus $770 for two faculty tickets. $1270 for two season tickets coming off a 3-9 season? Damn.

JRjr

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Renewal dates have been inching earlier and earlier over the last three decades. Gets old after a while.

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
That's a steep increase.

I'm not reconciling the logic behind this. The 2017 season ticket package that included the Chick-fil-A kickoff at MB *and* UGA at home was less expensive, after a season in which we beat UGA and won nine games.

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
Renewal dates have been inching earlier and earlier over the last three decades. Gets old after a while.
The deadline announced is only to receive the discount and gift. Actual deadline will likely be sometime in March.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Looks like my two seats in 127 will run me $500 Tech Fund plus $770 for two faculty tickets. $1270 for two season tickets coming off a 3-9 season? Damn.

JRjr
BUT a top 20 recruiting class and a Top 10 class next year.

GT98

Dodd-Like
The deadline announced is only to receive the discount and gift. Actual deadline will likely be sometime in March.
this. Looks like renewals by 1/24 get a decent discount plus a “loyalty gift.”

Surely, people excited about the enthusiasm and change from Coach Collins and staff will buy tickets if they haven’t already.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Looks like 2020 season tickets go on sale January 13 or 15. (I got two e-mails with different info - I think one's for faculty/staff and one's for the general public, or something.) Tech Fund fees will remain the same, but IIRC, this is a substantial jump in ticket prices (presumably because of the MB game).

Here's the pricing info:

$229 Gold Zone seating in the Upper North at Bobby Dodd Stadium and 300 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$299 Gold Zone seating in the Upper North at Bobby Dodd Stadium and 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$345 New Alumni (TECH Fund and Non-TECH Fund areas) and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$379 Faculty/Staff and Letterwinners Non-TECH Fund areas and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$385 Faculty/Staff and Letterwinners TECH Fund and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$405* Non-TECH Fund seating areas at Bobby Dodd Stadium and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

$430* TECH Fund seating areas at Bobby Dodd Stadium and 100 or 200 level seating at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

*A loyalty discount of $26 per seat will be applied to renewals received prior to January 24th. Individuals who renew prior to this date will also receive a loyalty gift.

JRjr
I got two different emails as well. One with a Jan 13th date, and one with a Jan 15th date. Maybe the first was sent in error?

And yeah, pricey.

GT76

Damn Good Rat
I can’t wait to discover what my gift might be. A Detroit Bowl coin? Some awesome coasters? A new clear plastic bottle? It boggles the imagination. The possibilities are underwhelming.
To Hell With georgia!

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
I’m all in for the $26 x 2 loyalty discount and loyalty gift ...just hope it’s not more coasters. I can go for a new plastic bottle since mine melted in the dishwasher.

With the ND game @Mercedes Benz, I’ll also be in for a hotel room and dinner for two, all total around $1,000, compared to what my Clemson, UGA, and Bama friends pay for their tix, I’m not complaining.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I thought Tech fans all $80K. A lot of whining about a couple hundo in here.

We have home games against 2 top 10 teams, plus UCF and Miami. Most importantly it’s a great opportunity to quit being Duke’s whipping boy. Nut up and buy your tickets.
I buy 4.

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
Season ticket renewal is available online. Discounted price is $404 :bowrofl:
Extras to Notre Dame range from $70 (upper endzone) to $140 (lower corner).

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Other tidbits about ticket delivery:

ND tickets are only available via mobile delivery. (I wonder what people without smartphones do - I only got on the smartphone bandwagon a few years ago myself, and I'm a pretty tech-friendly nerd.) Kind of a bummer for people like me who keep ticket stubs.

BDS tickets are available via mail, will cal, or mobile delivery - no more print-at-home.

JRjr

erikill

Jolly Good Fellow
Other tidbits about ticket delivery:

ND tickets are only available via mobile delivery. (I wonder what people without smartphones do - I only got on the smartphone bandwagon a few years ago myself, and I'm a pretty tech-friendly nerd.) Kind of a bummer for people like me who keep ticket stubs.

BDS tickets are available via mail, will cal, or mobile delivery - no more print-at-home.

JRjr
I don't know why they got rid of the print-at-home - if I'm going to give them to other GT fans they may not want to install some stupid app on their phone or last minute.

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
I don't know why they got rid of the print-at-home - if I'm going to give them to other GT fans they may not want to install some stupid app on their phone or last minute.
Mobile tickets do not require an app. You can download as pdf or into Apple/Google wallet. You could even screenshot and send image via text to your friend.