SEASON TIX Update

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.

The 2019 sales are highlighted by a 40-percent increase in new season ticket buyers over 2018. The sales pace is currently trending for Georgia Tech to sell its most season tickets since 2015, the year after the Yellow Jackets’ 2014 ACC Coastal Division championship, Orange Bowl victory and No. 7 final national ranking.

I got 4!

As I have done for over a decade now. Was 2. I think I increased around 2006-ish to 4. Maybe.

I really wish we could get the sections below the walkway in the UN filled with Tech fans. The UE looks pretty bad normally too

I got 4!

As I have done for over a decade now. Was 2. I think I increased around 2006-ish to 4. Maybe.

I really wish we could get the sections below the walkway in the UN filled with Tech fans. The UE looks pretty bad normally too
Must be working too hard. I read: I really wish we could get the sections below the walkway in the United Nations filled with Tech fans. The United Emirates looks pretty bad normally too

The 2019 sales are highlighted by a 40-percent increase in new season ticket buyers over 2018. The sales pace is currently trending for Georgia Tech to sell its most season tickets since 2015, the year after the Yellow Jackets’ 2014 ACC Coastal Division championship, Orange Bowl victory and No. 7 final national ranking.

I was at every home game In 2014 and 2015 and you could really tell there were more tech fans there at every game.

Back