Seat Selection Date letter

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
Haven't received mine yet either
confused.gif
make that a bud light and I'm with ya!
drinking.gif
grin.gif

The letter giving us our seat selection date was supposed to be mailed this week...anybody got theirs yet?

I don't know about anybody else, but I find myself wishing my summer away to make football season get here sooner.... I guess if I have to wish it away, I may as well wish it away on the lake with a cold Corona in hand!
drinking.gif

Go Jackets!

Haven't rec'd ours either...
McCallen's 15 w/ a Romeo y Julieta cigar...
Seein how I'm a Northern California Kid I abhor our hot,humid summers... I dream of foggy morn's when you can't see your hand in front of your face, lunch time the sun peeks out, afternoon margarita's on a deck, and a cool breeze as the sun fades into the Pacific... sooner football gets here all the better as far as I'm concerned...

I got mine confirmed a while back. I'll be keeping the seats I've had for the last 5 years. Upper East - Sec. 204 - Row 10.

BBR

Seems like they'll have to have a way to label seats as "unavailable - already claimed" or something to that effect..... Will we make our seat selections and turn in a list of our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd priority seat picks or something like that?

Maybe someone who holds b-ball season tickets can shed some light.

GJ!

Originally posted by cropdusterengineer:
Seems like they'll have to have a way to label seats as "unavailable - already claimed" or something to that effect..... Will we make our seat selections and turn in a list of our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd priority seat picks or something like that?

Maybe someone who holds b-ball season tickets can shed some light.

GJ!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I understand that you go when your time is and pick out the seats in person. They do have ways to get it done without going in person. I don't know how that works. BigBubbyRay has obviously done this.

Anybody get their letter yet? I have around 25 AT points and as of yesterday I had heard nothing. I don't know if the high point folks are getting their letters first and then lower point folks like me get theirs.

If they do it like hoops tix, all seats that are "taken" won't be marked and all that are available will be marked as "available." you should be able to choose on the spot, as you'll have a tour guide with you that will have detailed account info (how many seats you are entitled to, etc).

Originally posted by BartleBee:
Got mine today (Saturday), too. The date is May 21.
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ditto for me, with same date.

We're a 21 year season ticket holder, and sat in LW Sec. 109 for most of the years. We're going to go in there and DEMAND the fifty yard line!
drinking.gif

Got mine today - june 2nd,I'll be at the beach! Guess i will put down my three choices and hope for the best!
drinking.gif

Back