Seat Selection-going in person?

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
Got my letter today.

As I read it, I can sign up NLT April 28 for a May 21st date to personally (or my designate) pick my seats or I can request GTAA pick them for me by listing my preferences.

Here’s the kicker, if I choose to show up in person, but get run over by a beer truck on the way to the stadium or don't show up for any other reason, GTAA will assign me seats at or near my 2002 seats (which were really bad).

What is everyone going to do; commit to showing up at the appointed time come hell or high water or allow GTAA to pick your seats for you?

I will commit to show up in person May 21.

The way I read the letter, one must only mail it back in to the GTAA(NLT April 28) if you're going to be a no-show, i.e.- you're allowing a representative to show up for you or you're going to let the GTAA assign your seats by listing three preferences.

71bee, maybe you should get a motel room near GT the day before, just to be safe.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

71: Am making the trip to pick my seats. Positive that I will make it, no ifs, ands or buts!!
rolleyes.gif

I'm going to make a 7 hour drive to get mine - taking 2 days off work....I must be NUTS !

Originally posted by Gold Rush:
I'm going to make a 7 hour drive to get mine - taking 2 days off work....I must be NUTS !
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GR: You are NOT nuts ... this is why we're all here, you are a true fan!!
drinking.gif

Originally posted by FHstinger:
I will commit to show up in person May 21.

The way I read the letter, one must only mail it back in to the GTAA(NLT April 28) if you're going to be a no-show, i.e.- you're allowing a representative to show up for you or you're going to let the GTAA assign your seats by listing three preferences.

71bee, maybe you should get a motel room near GT the day before, just to be safe.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Glad to see your post FHstinger, that's the way I read it as well. I'm planning on bringing as many of my family as possible to help w/the selection so hopefully at least some of us will make it!

Back