"SEC Speed"

SMoney

Dodd-Like
Ugggh, yet another season of listening to this. This was not the reason NC State lost. And yet, how many times was the phrase "SEC Speed" uttered last night?

yep, also, didn't the ACC have more wins over the SEC? I know we won 2. I know the first week last year sucked for the ACC but I remember the rest of the season being better over SEC teams.

yep, also, didn't the ACC have more wins over the SEC? I know we won 2. I know the first week last year sucked for the ACC but I remember the rest of the season being better over SEC teams.

Problem is the losses come when everyone is watching, like last night, or like Clemson-Bama. The wins come when not many people are paying attention.

Dude, new drinking game. Everytime "SEC speed" is mentioned during the VPISU/Bama game, take a drink. To get extra ****-faced, take a shot every time "Beamerball" is uttered.

Dude, new drinking game. Everytime "SEC speed" is mentioned during the VPISU/Bama game, take a drink. To get extra ****-faced, take a shot every time "Beamerball" is uttered.

that's a recipe for alcohol poisoning right there.

They were talking about ****ing Beamerball last night! I guess because Baby Beamer is on Spurrier's staff as a corners coach, and there was like a blocked punt or something. The SC @ NCSt game I saw last night looked like it was under the influence of a different kind of beamer:
whisky_jim_beam.jpg

My brother in law was an assistant coach at the worst team in D-I Savannah State, and alll last night I heard him talkin about how at the most GT will have 6 or 7 wins. (the same guy said he will win a D-I national championship before he is thirty... idiot)

He said before the LSU game that the SEC speed is too fast and we cant compete, said that UGA was a fluke.

I was PISSED to say the least, this same guy thinks Joe Cox is going to pass for at worst 3500 yards this season.

I simply explained that there is ALSO speed on offense, and that GT's O will be much improved this season. I am getting angry just typing this out. UGH!

The Cocks were that much faster, if at all. In fact, their RBs seemed really slow to me. NC State just managed to stink the place up yet again. The Cocks won't seem all that fast when they play someone decent.

But the only decent team the Cocks will play are SEC teams and of course they will lose some of those games because the only thing that beats SEC speed is more SEC speed. It's a vicious cycle.

they do have a pretty nasty schedule... #13 Ugag, #8 Ole Miss, #1 UF, and #5 'Bama.... and then there's Clemson and who know wtf Tennesse will look like this year

Back