Senior Bowls Today

GruffyMcGuiness

We Dedrick
I know Rod and Izaan are in one together and Orwin and TJ are in separate ones. Anyone know times and channels?

Last edited:
Raycom Classic (TJ Barnes) - 3pm on CBSSN
East-West Shrine Game (Cross and Sweeting) - 4pm on NFLN
NFLPA All Star Game (Orwin) - 6pm on ESPN2

It might take some adjustment for Orwin to play out of a traditional running back position. I hope he gets a chance to show what he can do.

It might take some adjustment for Orwin to play out of a traditional running back position. I hope he gets a chance to show what he can do.

They talked about him at that NFLPA American Team practice (available at ESPN3, 4:30 Thursday I think, starting at about 1hr 40 min into the show) The announcers talked about how well known he is. When they asked the running backs coach about him, he talked about how learning the footwork etc from a proset was taking time.

Any streams for the Raycom? I don't have that channel.

TJ Barnes is playing for the "Stars" team in white... Looks like he'll be wearing #51.

Why is Barnes wearing a solid gold helmet? No GT logo. Way to promote The Institute.

Why is Barnes wearing a solid gold helmet? No GT logo. Way to promote The Institute.

probably his practice helmet. not sure barnes is sharpest tack in the box.

fyi he didnt do much in his first series. just kinda there.

You can't make it out on the wide shots, but close ups you can see it.

Kind of uneventful so far for TJ. Got some decent push on a few plays, blown back on a couple too.

Back