Setting up a goFundMe page

I much prefer throwing super low percentage home run balls, which we never catch. At least a completion underneath gives our receiver a chance to run for a first down...remember Miami beating us throwing underneath bubble screens?
Tech’s entire passing strategy should be:
  • Only run fly routes
  • QB intentionally under throws
  • WR runs back towards the ball and hits the CB
  • 15 yard pass interference penalty
It pisses me off to see these penalties called, but they’re called every time. Why not take advantage?

Tech’s entire passing strategy should be:
  • Only run fly routes
  • QB intentionally under throws
  • WR runs back towards the ball and hits the CB
  • 15 yard pass interference penalty
It pisses me off to see these penalties called, but they’re called every time. Why not take advantage?
JT5 saved so many games for us with his ability to hit a back shoulder throw

Is Leach going to teach how to throw while running away from the defense? Or maybe the money would be better spent teaching CPJ how to implement a shotgun snap into the offense?

This. But apparently it's something that we don't coach our qb's to look for.
Hack-PRE-Week-1-GIF-conservative-checkdown-3rd-down-vs-TEN.gif

Wait, is that a TE? We don't have any of those either.

Yea, he beats that man and it is a good play. GT throwing a 40 yard incompletion, likely out of bounds, definitely doesn't have a prayer for a first down. We are completing 30% or so of our passes, but let's keep chucking it deep

but the 1 out of 10 times the sideline bomb completes, it's soooo exciting!!

but the 1 out of 10 times the sideline bomb completes, it's soooo exciting!!
Probably also 1/10 that throwing 7 yards short of the line to guy that’s covered

Y’all are retarded if that’s the kind of football you want to see

Probably also 1/10 that throwing 7 yards short of the line to guy that’s covered

Y’all are retarded if that’s the kind of football you want to see

yeah but that throw is only attempted 1/10 times in that situation.

Y'all are retarded if you'd rather see a FB Dive or QB Keeper in that situation. That öööö is why we suck right now and are headed to the Coastal basement.

yeah but that throw is only attempted 1/10 times in that situation.

Y'all are retarded if you'd rather see a FB Dive or QB Keeper in that situation. That öööö is why we suck right now and are headed to the Coastal basement.
Problem is, we are predictable. I told my daughter before our first offensive play of the Duke game that we would try a homerun pass. It is our MO to try every so often. I expected it. Duke expected it. I suspect you guys suspected it. It got our QB hammered.

You guys are creaming your pants to a bad NFL team coming up short on 3rd down? What am I missing?

You guys are creaming your pants to a bad NFL team coming up short on 3rd down? What am I missing?
We can't throw underneath because of that play, apparently. All passes must be beyond the first down marker because our receiver must fall where the catch is made

We can't throw underneath because of that play, apparently. All passes must be beyond the first down marker because our receiver must fall where the catch is made
I guess, but whoever that is fell short.

Back