Shaquan murphy

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
I see he is a guy were looking at for next year. Anybody know anything about him?

He's a tall athletic kid who is fast as lightening in a bottle who can play QB, WR, or S and just happens to play for me.

He's a tall athletic kid who is fast as lightening in a bottle who can play QB, WR, or S and just happens to play for me.
How has GT's interest been? Does he project to high D1 or mid-major D1? Not much information on Scout about him.

He is 6-2, last season he was around 175 or 180, he played WR mainly but started the seasons first game at QB and came in sparingly during the season as a change of pace. For the season here are his stats:
8 for 10 passing, 116 yards 1 TD
45 rushes for 419 yards with 7 TD's
25 catches for 582 yards with 4 TD's

He was dying to play defense for us last year but we were so stacked on that side of the ball that we did not need him. This year he will probably be our starting QB but who knows what may happen between now and August. Quan is a great kid, very quiet, not showy or outgoing but is a quiet beast on the field. When the game is on the line he wants the ball in his hands and can score from anywhere on the field. I do not know what his 40 time is but he is and was last year as well, the fastest kid on our team. While his stats are nice, our starting QB came back from injury and ended up throwing for 1900 yards and our starting RB had 1500 yards so we did not have to rely solely on Quan. Any other questions guys please do not hesitate to ask.

Any other questions guys please do not hesitate to ask.
Grades?

His production is certainly impressive. He's exactly the type of guy we're recruiting under PJ.

Grades are good, exact numbers I don't have in front of me but he is one we never have to worry about keeping eligible.

I have a friend whos son attends that high school. Do you teach at the high school?

He is 6-2, last season he was around 175 or 180, he played WR mainly but started the seasons first game at QB and came in sparingly during the season as a change of pace. For the season here are his stats:

Wow, yards per carry and yards per catch are awesome, he must be fun to watch:wow:

He was dying to play defense for us last year but we were so stacked on that side of the ball that we did not need him. This year he will probably be our starting QB but who knows what may happen between now and August. Quan is a great kid, very quiet, not showy or outgoing but is a quiet beast on the field. When the game is on the line he wants the ball in his hands and can score from anywhere on the field. I do not know what his 40 time is but he is and was last year as well, the fastest kid on our team. While his stats are nice, our starting QB came back from injury and ended up throwing for 1900 yards and our starting RB had 1500 yards so we did not have to rely solely on Quan. Any other questions guys please do not hesitate to ask.

LB,
How did your team do? This guy has some wild stats.
How does he feel about Tech?

LB,
How did your team do? This guy has some wild stats.
How does he feel about Tech?

We started the season 7-0 before finding out our head coach had been diagnosed with cancer. We limped into the playoffs at 7-3 and finished the season at 8-4. Coach passed away about 2 weeks later.

I only know one kid that plays football. His name is corvelle fowler. He is a very good young man.

Corvelle is a great kid, he started playing for me as a 7th grader, he is awesome, I nicknamed him saskwatch because he had a size 11 in seventh grade, great mom too.

Corvelle is a great kid, he started playing for me as a 7th grader, he is awesome, I nicknamed him saskwatch because he had a size 11 in seventh grade, great mom too.

I had a size 10.5 in 7th grade. But I was 4' 11". I looked like I was wearing skis.

Back