Should we root for UGA in the Playoff? (Non-Trolling Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear me out guys - I'm a long time lurker that rarely contributes but I think I can make a compelling argument:

1). If Georgia wins, it means more money for the entire state and the BOR will award us a chunk of that. CFB Champs experience a windfall of cash for their state education system. Would be nice to get some of that revenue when we aren't getting bowl cash ourselves.

2). Dan Quinn isn't going to survive another two years with the Falcons. If UGA brings home a title, Kirby Smart will be hand selected for the Falcons job. Blank would pay out the nose to have him and he wouldn't be able to turn it down.

3). Lastly, I think the öööö talking fans throughout the state would inspire more young men to consider the jackets in their recruitment process. Sort of a "sign with Tech to shut them up" mentality. I'd expect recruiting to pick up within 6-8 months.

What do you think>
Here is a better option. Not to be immodest, but I have an uncanny ability to affect the outcome of sporting events. The team that I bet on invariably loses. It isn't 100% effective, but it's way, way up there in the high 90's. It is close to being paranormal. I have already placed a wager on the Georgia Bulldogs to beat Oklahoma. I invite you all to sit back and enjoy the carnage.

Here is a better option. Not to be immodest, but I have an uncanny ability to affect the outcome of sporting events. The team that I bet on invariably loses. It isn't 100% effective, but it's way, way up there in the high 90's. It is close to being paranormal. I have already placed a wager on the Georgia Bulldogs to beat Oklahoma. I invite you all to sit back and enjoy the carnage.

Strong magick.

If I had to render our program a smouldering pile to stop them, I would.

giphy.gif

I really feel like (Non-Trolling Thread) sent this over the top. I laughed for about 20 minutes straight before I could even read the contents of the OP. Beestorm needs to force people to log in more often, man. It's a riot.

Hear me out guys - I'm a long time lurker that rarely contributes but I think I can make a compelling argument:

1). If Georgia wins, it means more money for the entire state and the BOR will award us a chunk of that. CFB Champs experience a windfall of cash for their state education system. Would be nice to get some of that revenue when we aren't getting bowl cash ourselves.

GT is a net contributor to the State. GT only receives 30-50% of the tuition paid by GT students (it varies, but we're closer to the higher end now because of the economy). The majority goes to fund other USG schools. GT tuition to other schools > GT's funding from the State.

2). Dan Quinn isn't going to survive another two years with the Falcons. If UGA brings home a title, Kirby Smart will be hand selected for the Falcons job. Blank would pay out the nose to have him and he wouldn't be able to turn it down.

3). Lastly, I think the öööö talking fans throughout the state would inspire more young men to consider the jackets in their recruitment process. Sort of a "sign with Tech to shut them up" mentality. I'd expect recruiting to pick up within 6-8 months.

What do you think>
God damn, that is just genius level posting. Well done, sir, well done.

If the mutts traveled across the Pacific to play North Korea, I would pull for North Korea......(then throw up after the game)
If trump & hillery joined forces to play ugag, .... go trump/hillery (maybe the only context in which I'd say go either of them ... except if followed by "away")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back