Sidney Ford Sighting

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
My #3 son (those old Charlie Chan movies were great!) tells me he has a class with Ford.

Sure was glad to hear Sidney stayed in school. Tough break last year; as I recall, SF and RW met head-on right at the end of fall pre-season. Sidney suffered another concusion and his playing days were over. But the good new is he is working on his degree. Wonder if Tech gets any credit for SA's who complete late under the new formula, doubt it.

Keep after it Sidney Ford!

Now, as an aside, I never understood why a big, fast kid like SF didn't get more play time....

Originally posted by 71YellowJacket:
My #3 son (those old Charlie Chan movies were great!) tells me he has a class with Ford.

Sure was glad to hear Sidney stayed in school. Tough break last year; as I recall, SF and RW met head-on right at the end of fall pre-season. Sidney suffered another concusion and his playing days were over. But the good new is he is working on his degree. Wonder if Tech gets any credit for SA's who complete late under the new formula, doubt it.

Keep after it Sidney Ford!

Now, as an aside, I never understood why a big, fast kid like SF didn't get more play time....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ya it was actually Hargrove that knocked him out.

Great news. Good luck Sid! You can go far with a GT degree.

Thanks for the update 71.

speaking of sidney, here is a quote from a message a buddy of mine sent me.

i met sidney ford yesterday. his brother breon is a freshman at west ga. this year. we had a cookout yesterday for the players and families and all of breon's family was there. that whole family is very intelligent and well-mannered. sidney said he likes gailey and that he felt he would be a good coach. he said the academic problems were a result of gaily bringing the lax atmosphere of the nfl and some of the guys didn't know how to take care of their own business without somebody babbysitting them constantly.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

Back