Snapshots from Fan Photo Day

Goldtimer

Varsity Lurker
No doubt GTAA will publish some images of Fan Photo Day one day, but the SID office doesn't work on weekends, so I've posted a few dozen for you to look at in the iterim.

Go to my main GT gallery page:
http://www.pbase.com/goldtimer

Click on Galleries A, B, C, or D (max. 12 images each.

Click on any thumbnail to view it full size.
(all images reduced to about 1/2 size to max. 11 in. wide and 8.25 inches high to avoid scrolling even with a laptop).

Print the roster at rr.com if you don't know the numbers.

Optionally read my description and comments in the "read more" in the DAILY BUZZ (linked in sidebar in old and new Hive)

Cracker Jacket has also posted his comments virtually everywhere (here, old hive, new hive), so I'm sure you will not miss them. ;-)

Thanks, Goldtimer, You really see all the orangey-yellow-gold shades of our spectrum in the fans' garb, don't you.

Welcome, and yes, GT fans are very color diverse. ;-)

You can see the excitement on the faces of these fans. It's great to see all the young kids. They grow up to be future fans, or even players. IMO, we should do more in the way of inviting/luring kids from the downtown and metro Atlanta area. Vote for the OF ticket (Goldtimer, GT1973, etc.) for GTAA leadership and you'll see some innovative new ideas! ;-)

Nice shots!!! There are some exceptional photoes in that bunch!

Give s good feel for what fan day was like.

Cracker Jacket has also posted his comments virtually everywhere (here, old hive, new hive), so I'm sure you will not miss them. ;-)
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You missed the Daily Buzz. =]

Sorry. I'm pumped about the season and I saw a few
requests for Fan Day reports.

I'll be posting about 15 Fan Day pics later. I
figure most of the reviews will arrive on Monday
as people get back to work and have more access.

Goldtimer, was a pleasure meeting you after the storm. Thanks again for all the hard work that you do! Looking forward to seeing you during the season.
lightningzap.gif

Two, was good to see you again after a long wait for football season to start up after the storm as well. Made me feel like we're really close seeing you and the guys at AFR's RV.

Nice to see you post over here.

That 0-2 Changeup that RR threw everyone at The Hive was enough for me bolt permanantly!
behead.gif

I'm looking forward to bigger and better things over here. See you for Vandy!

Pleasure to meet you as well, 2BT.

Personally, wish AFRJacket had stayed in O'Keefe and kept that tent set up on the corner, as I don't see room for many tents (if any) in AMC where he's moving (short of taking multiple parking spaces, which is bad fan etiquette).

Oh well. Times change and people move their cheese ;-)

I might set up a tent behind my vehicle in the corner of Peters Park (closest tailgating spot to the field).

Goldtimer caught me on film getting a sig. That's me #59. I gave $70 for that GT jersey Saturday.
SWMBO is in front of me to my left in yellow tee-shirt.

3943325.GTfanDay02081720.gif

Kewl! Look for the little guy in the brimmed GT hat and wave me down next time and I'll get a shot of your face (if you like). Was expecting more Hivers to say I incidentally caught them in an image. So far, it's only you and some guy whose flag was in the periphery of a photo I took of AFRJackets GTSAV (GT Sports Activity Vehicle), as if I have to get permission to publish photos taken in a parking lot open to the general public :-)

Back