So how am i gonna get any work done for the rest of the month?

WTGW.jpg
Kill em all

@Akinji07 as if you weren't excited enough... I was cleaning out my truck Saturday and finally found that season ticket commemorative coin from 2015. Happy August!

@Akinji07 as if you weren't excited enough... I was cleaning out my truck Saturday and finally found that season ticket commemorative coin from 2015. Happy August!
I just found my sweet foam coasters from the 2016 season tickets. Can't believe they were wasting away in a drawer, but now it really feels like August to me!

I just found my sweet foam coasters from the 2016 season tickets. Can't believe they were wasting away in a drawer, but now it really feels like August to me!
Mine are in an end table in the living room. My coin is in the safe. My tag we got one year was on my Suburban when I had it.

Your coasters folded or no?

I also have these in there. I bought the UGAg one just to keep a UGAg fan from having it.

FB_IMG_1502124281544.jpg

We all know you are one of those types that likes to go along with their Dwag friends.

We all know you are one of those types that likes to go along with their Dwag friends.
Yep, but I'm not one of them. We also know the type that will kid around with a lady and yet not have the self esteem to do anything about it

Back