So how does one respond to this?

JRJacket

Flats Noob
Serious question. You lose by a factor of 10x. Frankly I’m ok because we left at half and went to the bar. But. What is the appropriate etiquette for reaction to such an a$$ beating? Does one move on and chalk this up to year two under a new regime? Find the nearest bridge and jump because this is our worst loss since ‘nam? Pray harder so the Braves and crimson elephants can redeem this day of gentlemanly sport? What say ye? Explain this day to me Stingtalk fam.

JRJacket

Flats Noob
Go get some of the hemorrhoid cream with the benzocaine in it and cry yourself to sleep with a bottle of Jack Daniels.
I hope the sentiment of your post was one of commiseration, rather than judgement. Because you were in the band.

GahseyFan

Varsity Lurker
start studying film on BC. Nice touch from Sims on the deep TD (checking off a box that he had not checked yet), will be interesting to see if we can be balanced against BC.

LaFlavor

Flats Noob
Revenge. Don't stop until you can demolish that cow college and salt the earth afterwards.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I hope the sentiment of your post was one of commiseration, rather than judgement. Because you were in the band.
Let me guess. You were a frat star who toughed it out at games that interested you. The rest you hung back at the house drinking.

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
Got blown out by the team that got blown out by Liberty? To answer the question: cocaine, margaritas, and easy women.

JRJacket

Flats Noob
Let me guess. You were a frat star who toughed it out at games that interested you. The rest you hung back at the house drinking.
frat star yes. Never missed a game. Before the first whistle and till the last. 3rd generation tech grad. This was one of the few games I’ve left early... and I hope you forgive me for doing so

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
frat star yes. Never missed a game. Before the first whistle and till the last. 3rd generation tech grad. This was one of the few games I’ve left early... and I hope you forgive me for doing so
So you’ve done less than I have. Good for you

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
so. Back to the question. How are you reacting? Are you mad? Accepting? Hurt on the inside?
Me? I’m fine. I realize Clemson is a really good team and we aren’t there yet. I see enough positives from our really young players to believe that good things are coming if we fill in a few missing pieces, particularly in the trenches.