So how does one respond to this?

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
Start the clock on getting better coordinators
You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

And yes, I do think new coordinators will improve the team. Along with another year with Lew and new recruits.

CDP really annoys me because I can sort of see and understand the thought processes. But then, it's like he too mad scientist with it and psychs himself out. He's better than blind squirrel nutting even though I'm starting to lean towards him being a blind squirrel.

Thacker is DOOSHY in press conferences and his defense stinks. Out out out.

JRJacket

Flats Noob
Me? I’m fine. I realize Clemson is a really good team and we aren’t there yet. I see enough positives from our really young players to believe that good things are coming if we fill in a few missing pieces, particularly in the trenches.
fair. I’m enjoying the day and thankful to see some GT football in person. Doesn’t hurt as bad as 52-7 in 2002, oddly enough. Hope to see you and your kind at the campanile and on the steps next year for the real thing prior to kickoff. Y’all do good work.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
fair. I’m enjoying the day and thankful to see some GT football in person. Doesn’t hurt as bad as 52-7 in 2002, oddly enough. Hope to see you and your kind at the campanile and on the steps next year for the real thing prior to kickoff. Y’all do good work.
Been a long time since I was in the band. It was fun and I got to go to a ton of football and basketball games, including the 04 final four.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
Me? I’m fine. I realize Clemson is a really good team and we aren’t there yet. I see enough positives from our really young players to believe that good things are coming if we fill in a few missing pieces, particularly in the trenches.
...and on the sidelines. Loyalty ain't your friend in the coaching profession.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Serious question. You lose by a factor of 10x. Frankly I’m ok because we left at half and went to the bar. But. What is the appropriate etiquette for reaction to such an a$$ beating? Does one move on and chalk this up to year two under a new regime? Find the nearest bridge and jump because this is our worst loss since ‘nam? Pray harder so the Braves and crimson elephants can redeem this day of gentlemanly sport? What say ye? Explain this day to me Stingtalk fam.
Nobody can help you, dude. You just have to man up and not be a pussy. Like the rest of us.

JRJacket

Flats Noob
Nobody can help you, dude. You just have to man up and not be a pussy. Like the rest of us.
Thanks man. Preesh. I actually feel ok. Was actually there in person. Still alive though. Cool story. Hook em.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Thanks man. Preesh. I actually feel ok. Was actually there in person. Still alive though. Cool story. Hook em.
I’ll also say I misread your first post earlier when we got into it. I thought your “how do you get past this” was more abstract like “Tech” or “the team.” Did not read it as a “how do I get past this.” I was being a smart ass and commenting on the abuse that was inflicted on the fake field.

JRJacket

Flats Noob
I’ll also say I misread your first post earlier when we got into it. I thought your “how do you get past this” was more abstract like “Tech” or “the team.” Did not read it as a “how do I get past this.” I was being a smart ass and commenting on the abuse that was inflicted on the fake field.
No worries. I drank more when I got home. Really was just trying to be a smartass myself and make light of a sh%#^ty situation. If you can’t laugh at yourself...