So what if we beat Temple

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
They’ve shown no signs of improvement yet. Their pattern of getting worse week after week is not encouraging. If they maintain this course, their next chance for a win won’t be until next season.

GT98

Dodd-Like
Current Sagarin ratings suggest Temple will be favored by 8.

Maybe the off week will allow the staff to develop some offensive continuity and GT can regroup.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Its a far from impossible task. We are *not* as good a team as Maryland who Temple beat.

But this is college football and upsets happen.

If at all possible, I'm going to the game. I commute between DC and NY every week. I decided not to go yesterday but reconsidered today. I have my concerns - I will not repeat them here - I think CGC knows what needs to be done. I'm guessing that he's going to let some folks know what they need to do to keep their jobs.

We shall see but I don't expect a repeat of yesterday.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
It would be a good win. And, with two weeks of hard work to make us better prepared mentally and physically, we should play much better.

I always felt that a 3-1 start would be outstanding, the prelude to a winning season and bowl game. At 2-2 we will struggle to do either of those things. At 1-3 the season will be a likely train wreck.

But, no matter how things play out, we need to be patient and supportive. Losses like Saturday will make us angry and embarrassed. But, we are in this for the long run. Seasons four and five will show us what this staff can do. Getting to that point may have both pleasant and disappointing surprises.

So after shutting down the #1 offense in CFB for a half, keeping them contained for another half, and beating them after all of that ..... you think they're going to be flummoxed by the Patenaude QB Wheel of Destiny?