So, What Will Our Record Be This Fall? I Say...

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by techsamillion:
I'm glad you brought it up that way, gnats. If Bilbo, who I am looking to, (or any of our other QBs play decently, I think we have a "GEM" in Grant, who will shine and hopefully with increased FullBack play (esp. Matthews and Dixon) I think we could possibly have a good running stable (esp. throwing in Ace, P.J.,Hatch et al).
I am optimistic about our o Line and our entire Defense (heavily dependent on the year Gathers and Henderson will have). I am excited about Henderson , that young man is "jacked".
If we can just see an emotional/mental recovery I think we could be a fair to good team. I certainly am not conceding to BYU.....I look forward to a win!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">YES! GO JACKETS!

I know some probably hold their heads at how up beat I am. I love GT. Not that we're perfect. I'm not perfect, but I focuse on the player we have that can line up and win. I look forward to winning.

grin.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GTT i agree with you i have not and will not hold my head down. Chan has been a winner everywhere he's been SO WHY NOT AT MY TECH!!!!!!!!

I predicted 5-7 before this latest black eye for GT and will stick with it.

Wins will be UNC, @Duke, @Vandy, NCSU (face it, we own them and they are soooo over-rated) - @WF is my toss-up win.

pat.gif

Hey, things are looking Up!!!!!!!!! Add Byu to that list as a WIN.....That makes 6 and 6. A few breaks and we will have a winning season......Hide ANd Watch!!!!!!!!

i have a hunch that we'll be bowling again at the end of this season.

barbara streisands ghost is too scared (oh the irony .. a scared spook) to make a lil wager with me.

a lil wager which he feels he's sure to win .. lol. his skeleton lacks a back bone

First I heard of your betting offer. I'll be glad to take you up on the "Bowling" bet. NO WAY Tech goes bowling this year!
But I'm raising the stakes on you. Whoever loses the bet is banned from STINGTALK for a full year. Are you insect enough? I hope so. One less FOCer the better.
BOO
Offer stands mag

originally posted by gnats67
To tell the truth, I'm still pulling for a winning season. I say it still boils down to QB play. If the REAL GT QB stands up it could be a fun year.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I haven't posted since March 24, but I had to jump in here and say this is the one of the BEST post I have seen on here in a long time and certainly THE BEST concerning the current happenings. Thanks gnats.

Back