So where are you parking next Saturday?

If things work out I'll be right next to you! BTW, what time are you planning on getting there Sat morning? If I can put up with AFR that is. Really enjoy hanging out with you and the gang game days. Glad we're all sticking together.

5 spaces on top of the student center deck where we have been for 9 years!

I can almost taste the Jim Beam!

drinking.gif

Are there any grassy areas to set up around the Student Center/Management lots?

Will probably roll in from 8-9 AM with "little" brother. Rest of our crew checking in around noon.
Can't wait!

GoldenTornado and I will be starting up a new
group this season near the MGT buildings. I have
plans to be on campus this coming Sunday to scout
the area and take BDS pics.

Student Center Lot, but guys isn't there a 4 hour B4 game time rule or something? Anyway, I won't be there till few hours before K/O.

I'll bee at the AMC lot well before "4 hours prior to the game".

Look for the the Georgia state flag and a bright yellow one beneath it (or just look for some old folks like BeatUGA around AFRJacket's RV...i'll be the fairly young guy :-)

9 DAYS!!!

Actually, when I received my parking passes for the Student Center Lot, there was an insert that I believe said that the lots would be open at 12:30 for the Vandy game. Don't quote me on the time, but I remember thinking that it was more than four hours before TML. It sounds like it will be a game-by-game decision as to when the gates will be opened.

Been a lurker for some time, and saw the opportunity to add my .02, so I cashed in.

You guys can find me lounging with a Jack-n-Coke in the grassy area next to the side walk between the Student Center deck and the MGT buildings. I'll be sitting next to my mobile smoking unit. Haven't decided what to cook yet (ribs, pulled pork, wings???). Anyhow, y'all are welcome to stop by and say hi!

- GTJuggernaut

From dictionary.com, a juggernaut is an overwhelming, advancing force that crushes or seems to crush everything in its path.

SE corner of upper deck of Peter's Park - closest tailgating spot to BDS which will not land you a parking ticket or towing ;-)

I'll be with GTimer or should I say fighting him for one of the primo spots in Peters.

GO JACKETS! THWG!

See you there, Fuzzyjacket [but you'll have to get there early to get my BEST spot ;-)]

The only better parking spot (but not for tailgating) is the lot in front and to the side of the Tower. Funny thing is, I parked there as a grad student before I'd given a dime to A-T (which didn't even exist then). Not sure how I pulled that, but it was great parking there, then sitting on the front row of the UE very near the 50. Life was good. ;-)

My parking pass states "Student Center/Management". Does this include the Student Center Deck where I've been parking for years?
confused.gif
Will find out this Saturday.

It should cover the deck. Will be up top. Come by and say hi and have a beer. You can't miss us...
drinking.gif

I'll be up top with TeamBuzz and the gang....stop on by and toss the ol' pig skin around with us. Just listen for loud AC/DC music or sniff for the Beam and Coke....you can't miss us!

Win or lose we drink the booze!
drinking.gif

Go Jackets!

Me I'll be in one of the handicap place on Techwood just look for the HOR 82 tag from Alabama.

me I didn't like the tag they sold me but what the hay. I just figured there must be 82 hors here in Huntsville.

2gunsfiring.gif

I'm in the student center deck, maybe I'll see some of you guys on the top deck. I'll be up there in a silver CRV with my front GT tag.

Back