So who will the Peach Bowl take?

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Gotta believe it'll be Maryland. The Terrapins should beat WF to finish 10-3. Can't see how the Peach could overlook a 10 W team, but they could. If the Terps lose to the Deacons, there's no telling how far they could fall. (Man, did Md crap in their own messkit or what last wk?). Maryland will have an excellent chance to kick some SEC bootay. Here's a link to Friedgen's remarks on Gator & Peach: Maryland irked with Gator, hope for Peach.

Then who does the Tangerine take? Even tho they are 8-4 & playing well, Virginia is far away from Orlando & their fans don't travel worth a crappiola crap. While Ga Tech may finish 7-5, they have easy travel connections to Orlando & a fan base there, & are known to travel real well. Still gotta figure the Tangerine Bowl takes the Rambling Wrecks.
Clemson to Charlotte & Virginia to Seattle. That's the way I've seen it & posted it for a few weeks now.

I'm thinking MD vs UT in the Peach Bowl. That's a guaranteed sellout and a good game as well. I'd love to see the Terps stomp the Urnge Herd.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
Here's a site with some interesting speculation:

College Football News

including GT and VT in the Tire Bowl.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Belly, that would be a great matchup for us. Personally, I hope we somehow slither into the Tire Bowl. A win over UGA would help the cause. Playing VT would be fun too....if we beat them.
tongue.gif

Gailey vs. Beamer in the tired bowl would be an interesting matchup.

Back