Some Good Tasting Kool Aid to Sooth Your Soul

gt9589

Smile... you love us.
If we went 8-4 with one big signature win (either Clemson, UGAY, Tarholes), he could be a coach of the year candidate.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
When Tech goes 9-3 next season Clown will probably take to Twitter and claim credit. F

gt9589

Smile... you love us.
How the öööö would beating the Tarholes be a "big signature win." We beat them the last two years!
True but you know those jokers are always ranked when we play them. They're always hyped at the start of the season. If we can stay healthy and find players to step up defensively along the DL and LB positions we'll be competitive in every game. I'm looking for the type of hard nosed FB characteristic of GOL with Key.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
True but you know those jokers are always ranked when we play them. They're always hyped at the start of the season.
FWIW, ESPN has Ole Miss ranked 18. We play them at their home field on Sept. 16. That would be a nice win. Tarholes not ranked at all. F$U would be signature, but we don't play them this year.

gt9589

Smile... you love us.
FWIW, ESPN has Ole Miss ranked 18. We play them at their home field on Sept. 16. That would be a nice win. Tarholes not ranked at all. F$U would be signature, but we don't play them this year.
Would be nice to upset the Rebs on their home field. I'm hoping to attend that one and take in the 'Grove' this year.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Take note, dwag enthusiasts - this is how you start a football thread about football where we discuss football. And Einstein. Football and Einstein. Einstein.

So… uh… I wonder what the dwags are up to.

FullMetalBuzz

Posting from your mom’s house
Take note, dwag enthusiasts - this is how you start a football thread about football where we discuss football. And Einstein. Football and Einstein. Einstein.

So… uh… I wonder what the dwags are up to.
I realize you’re trying to making an example of how not to douche up a thread by obsessively posting about the thugs in athens, but in doing so you have actually douched up this really nice thread thread by mentioning the thugs in athens. The reply immediately after yours took the bait.

Just don’t do it. Never mention the mutts unless you need to specifically discuss their criminal exploits in their own thread.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I realize you’re trying to making an example of how not to douche up a thread by obsessively posting about the thugs in athens, but in doing so you have actually douched up this really nice thread thread by mentioning the thugs in athens. The reply immediately after yours took the bait.

Just don’t do it. Never mention the mutts unless you need to specifically discuss their criminal exploits in their own thread.
When will I ever learn.