Some Of The Dookie's Predictions (link)

Re: Some Of The Dookie\'s Predictions (link)

I'm kinda proud of them having a little message board w/ at least some interest in football, pitiful as it may be. They usually care nothing about it.

This game does worry me just for the simple fact that TECH is on a roll with a 4 game winning streak and duke is on a roll with a new coach. All the papers around my area (being on tobacco road) are saying that Roof has really got this team believing in themselves now. TECH needs to jump on them early, make big plays, set the running game, and as always do not give up the big play. Duke is just looking and waiting for a team to take them lightly and I hope it is not us. unc is the same way. I think TECH will win but we must not look ahead because a loss here would bring out the...... well I'm stopping there. WE WILL PREVAIL. uga can kiss my ass

I'm worried about the game, yes. I keep thinking about our offense and how we only put up around 17-24 points each game, and that worries me. But then I think about our defense and I feel alot better. I just can't see Duke putting points up against our defense. I think we'll hit'em hard and early en route to a low scoring affair, that won't necessarily be close.

Back