Some people on this board are....

33jacket

Dodd-Like
making me sick. You guys piss and moan about Chan and his decisions, whine and cry about recruiting, and bitch that the sky is falling. I attend these practices and hold so much back b/c of ignorant asses like you, people who are armchair quaterbacks who probably have never played a down of football let alone walk and chew gum at the same time.

Reggie Ball is getting the nod for one reason. HE IS THAT GOOD. Look at my reports and if you can't read into it your either a retard or a UGA grad. I have been to as many practices as I can, and have seen at most 15 people there. Yet on this board alone we have numerous folks pissing and moaning about Ball, and Chan using him as a PR ploy for sympathy about this season. Get off your asses go to practice and watch. When your jaw drops at this kids raw talent, rip off that Tech shirt and get the hell off my campus b/c you are a disgrace of a fan.

This board is so negative I am going to stop posting for a while (you want practice reports e-mail me, and if I don't think you are one of those asses I will mail you a copy). You people have pissed me off and probably many others. This kid can play the sport. This isn't a PR move. This is Chan trying to win. It is about damn time you put up or shut up with the program. If you can't see the silver lining in the clouds then you choose not to see it. But we will be really good in two years and I hope to god your not here.

33J .. i've been going to most practices n i'll be darned if i posted anything substantial here.

i might answer a relevant question .. if i think i'm qualified to answer it .. and if i'm confident that it can't be spun by the lynch mob media.

I appreciate your sheer honesty..Some people dont know what honesty is or most likely have their -----agenda so set in stone that they are really ticking off all true Tech Fans.....Not caring about the truth but only in trying to discredit our Head Coach...

Originally posted by 33jacket:
making me sick. You guys piss and moan about Chan and his decisions, whine and cry about recruiting, and bitch that the sky is falling. I attend these practices and hold so much back b/c of ignorant asses like you, people who are armchair quaterbacks who probably have never played a down of football let alone walk and chew gum at the same time.

Reggie Ball is getting the nod for one reason. HE IS THAT GOOD. Look at my reports and if you can't read into it your either a retard or a UGA grad. I have been to as many practices as I can, and have seen at most 15 people there. Yet on this board alone we have numerous folks pissing and moaning about Ball, and Chan using him as a PR ploy for sympathy about this season. Get off your asses go to practice and watch. When your jaw drops at this kids raw talent, rip off that Tech shirt and get the hell off my campus b/c you are a disgrace of a fan.

This board is so negative I am going to stop posting for a while (you want practice reports e-mail me, and if I don't think you are one of those asses I will mail you a copy). You people have pissed me off and probably many others. This kid can play the sport. This isn't a PR move. This is Chan trying to win. It is about damn time you put up or shut up with the program. If you can't see the silver lining in the clouds then you choose not to see it. But we will be really good in two years and I hope to god your not here.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Man who pissed in your beer. Where did this rant come from? The majority of the posters I have read said they applaud the decision to play the best player, they are just questioning the wisdom of playing a true freshman at the most important position on the field. Nobody said Ball could not play. Who called this a PR stunt? Needless to say the history of true freshman excelling at QB is small. Fans want and expect to win this year and not in two, and its those people who don't expect to win now that deserve your wrath.

You need to calm down. People are ignorant and can't question the decisions of the coach because they never played? I will be sure to tell my wife to sit there and keep the pie hole shut because she never laced up the cleats. I can see the logic in that. Your arrogance in dismissing fans from "YOUR" campus is disgusting. Obviously you provide a service to us fans who are out of state and enjoy your practice reports and maybe tomorrow when you sober up, you will see things differently.

I've got to agree with you 33. Nobody who has actually watched the kids play so far is surprised by the move. Ball is young and he is going to make plenty of mistakes, but he really does look like our best quarterback right now.

Originally posted by Wrecked:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by 33jacket:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Man who pissed in your beer. Where did this rant come from? The majority of the posters I have read said they applaud the decision to play the best player, they are just questioning the wisdom of playing a true freshman at the most important position on the field. Nobody said Ball could not play. Who called this a PR stunt? Needless to say the history of true freshman excelling at QB is small. Fans want and expect to win this year and not in two, and its those people who don't expect to win now that deserve your wrath.

You need to calm down. People are ignorant and can't question the decisions of the coach because they never played? I will be sure to tell my wife to sit there and keep the pie hole shut because she never laced up the cleats. I can see the logic in that. Your arrogance in dismissing fans from "YOUR" campus is disgusting. Obviously you provide a service to us fans who are out of state and enjoy your practice reports and maybe tomorrow when you sober up, you will see things differently.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This is a response to a whole year of listening to this crap...not just to this weekend.

Also...damn right it is my campus; in fact any alumn should feel it is there campus. Tech fans need to accept ownership and pride that is how we improve and grow. Sorry if it comes off arrogant and irrational; but I don't know that it is any more irrational than 50% of the crap posts on this board. My post was an opinion. You and I might agree to disagree.

wrecked, i guess you missed peepad's post that gailey is a pro coach who is wrecking stellar HS quarterbacks.

there is also another person here who suggests that our coaching staff to go and take lessons from a high school coaching staff.

peepad and folks like that have been pissing everywhere, looks like 33J got enough blown his way.

33jacket, if you fail to post interesting information, you will be hurting only those who care.

There are many good Tech fans from out of town who appreciate Tech news, but will not take the extra time to ask for information via Email.

I do not believe an iota that the ratio of good fans to poor fans is 50/50 on Stingtalk. I believe there are only a handful of posters on Stingtalk who have an agenda. They are more of a nuisance than a valid threat to the wellfare of Tech athletics and sanity of the board.

If you let them shut you down, you become the loser. If you continue with truth and fairness, you shine a light into the darkess of ignorance, you actually become the winner.

If you will notice very closely, most of their posts have no truth behind them. The posts contain mostly innuendos and false information to support their agenda. Note how they bash when they have no supporting facts or cannot prove their side of an argument or debate.

However, their tactics have been proven effective in some instances. If they holler loud enough, they figure they can drown out the truth or make you give up and go away. All you have to do is be consistent and stand up for those things that are right.

Father Time

Father Time

I'm breaking my vow not to post for a long time just because you told me about what you had posted. I agree with everything you say. I don't care if it comes across as arrogant or not, it is the thuth.
This guy is a really special talent. We have always had to wait for various QB's to have the "light com on". The light was already on when Reggie Ball got here. After Wednesday's practice I thought he should be our starter now, but I wondered if the staff would make such a gutsy call. By golly, Chan made a great decision and I know we have fine coach. I read the first few posts in response to the news of the decision and absolutely had to laugh at how stupid some were. "Where is Al Pina whn we need him", "we better not start anyone other than a freshman", and other alarmed posts. I hope you guys go find another team if you are unwlling to support Chan and his team. If your brains could keep up with your mouths, I'd hate to ee what you would be.

No wrecked - the same bitchers/moaners (beebad, driver, etc...) post the same old crap everyday... people are sick of it, and have reason to be.

33Jacket, I appreciate your frustration, but I sure hope you'll reconsider and continue to post practice reports. I and many others really appreciate them.

Hey 33, I would like to reiterate what Belly noted. Some lurkers, like myself, really appreciate information that is provided on this board.
I will keep my opinions on Gailey to myself until I see how this year progresses.

Price Memorial Gold

Originally posted by bellyseries:
33Jacket, I appreciate your frustration, but I sure hope you'll reconsider and continue to post practice reports. I and many others really appreciate them.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think he took his ball & went home...

33 por favor keep on posting practice reports. Today I read the San Antonio Express News sports section and not one word of Tech or any ACC team for that matter. I love Tech, and would not trade my learning (MS) there for anything. So don't let the A holes get to you and give us the facts even if some folks don't like it.

33, you just got to ignore the idiots man. Keep on posting. And for those who find the black cloud in everything, screw 'em!

I tried to send 33Jacket an email requesting his practice reports, but apparently his email is blocked. I would love to get the reports if 33jacket will add me to his email list. Thanks.

gblockhart@yahoo.com

Back