SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL MARK BRADL

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
EY..That Mark Richt is 0-3 against Florida and Ron Zook is 2-0 against Georgia...

Once again that IDIOT of a writer today in the Atlanta Urinal newspaper made a fool out of himself...He claims Mark Richt is the 2nd coming of Steve Spurrier or something...Once again this sec/uga homer is SO SICKENING...When will the ajc owners understand with writers like him they are a laughingstock....

UF OWNS uga...Somewhere Steve Spurrier is smiling......

Did you read his article today?? This has to be his worse of many...This tops it all...He all but crowned Mark richt as the new Steve Spurrier of the sec...This guy is ridiculous....

maybe he'll write a retraction for the Sunday edition. Nawwww...

laugh.gif

Actually, Richt is 0-3 vs Fla. He is 1 of only 2 Ga coaches to never beat the Gators. The other is Johnny Griffith who was Ga's HC from '61-'63, losing to Fla all 3 yrs, & was replaced by Vince Dooley.
Ron Zook is now 2-0 vs Ga.

You just beat me to the keyboard..That is right...Richt is 0-3 against Florida..Bark Madley is the typical uga fan EVERY year they say it's their year to FINALLY beat UF...This gator fan told me they all laugh at them..every year they say this is our year..but they go home with their tail between their doggie legs...

That IDIOT homer is at it again...he makes it still sound as if Zook is a bad coach...Well he is 2-0 against Bradley's beloved dogs and Richt (bradley's Idol) is STILL 0-3 against those Gators.....This is going to be the year...Yeah..This is going to be the year....Bring Hershel back!!!!!!!

The best Coach in our state is Chan Gailey. But the Cox's (the mutts who own tha AJC and I believe WSB) will never allow that in print. They are worse than the Russian press during the Cold War about spreading propaganda.

Richt will beat Florida several years from now as the head coach of FSU.

Bradley sees that positions in Georgia are still controlled by behind the scenes rednecks in the inner circle. He knows all too well if a few idiots with a loud mouth can bring down a college president a sportswriter is chicken feed. These cheerleader articles for Richt provide a halo around his job. The AJC will never get rid of a homer. Might as well put red and black around his column every day as a finishing touch.

Originally posted by Father WASP:
Bradley sees that positions in Georgia are still controlled by behind the scenes rednecks in the inner circle. He knows all too well if a few idiots with a loud mouth can bring down a college president a sportswriter is chicken feed. These cheerleader articles for Richt provide a halo around his job. The AJC will never get rid of a homer. Might as well put red and black around his column every day as a finishing touch.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I disagree. He wasn't afraid to take shots and Donnan and he killed Jim Harrick. For whatever reason is is smitten with CMR.

He also loved Coach Hewitt. If Hewitt starts winning big you will see the same kind of stuff out of Bradley.

He is a life long Kentucky fan and since he has been here in Atlanta a huge buuuldog fan..sec homer all the way.....

The buffoon has no journalistic conscience whatsoever. After annointing Richt Sat. morning, he did a turncoat in Sunday's article.

This guy changes his no conviction opinion more often than my ex wife.

It amazes me that GT folks continue to read Bradley's column at all. We all know what to expect by now. He is now, always has been and always will be a dog supporter. We can't expect fair reporting from him
rolleyes.gif

BG,

It's the trainwreck scenario: We know it's not going to be pretty, but for some sick reason we have to keep looking. Plus he writes in the rubber-necking capital of the world.

Give him enough rope, and he'll hang himself.

Back